LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Here's some pics from her...she was doing good
420-magazine-mobile575934758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile117293422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1524894696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1238114806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788110979.jpg

Each plant takes stress differently some plants don't take much at all stress wise to hermaphrodite and some take a hell of a lot of stress some have different stressors than others this is just something you will have to get used to literally it happens to everyone you're not being singled out

O I know I'm just frustrated cause it's been all rookie problem learning curves but it should've happened to the other plants not this one.

And I appreciate the help I know it's hard on yalls end to help over pics and our rookie descriptions ...hopefully it smokes good but she's not nearly as frosty as these poly plants

My Platinum Girl Scout cookies definitely has more icing on it but I guarantee you my pre 98 Bubba Kush Which is less Frosty will put it the same every single time

It's the chemical makeup that is inside the crystals that makes all the difference that's why some strains like pre 98 Bubba Kush which will hardly ever reach over 21% can kick the living crap out of some of the ones that we can reach 30 percent and it's because of how heavy it really is

It will have some potency it was just being more of an energetic High after you letting her sit around for another week she should have some more cloudy and Amber to her

Yea figured be head high if anything but it's ok like I said I'm not worried about seeds but I just don't know how bad it can get in there if they all become hermie

No I don't think it would be genetic I have ran that exact same one for years and still run it but the difference is all of your plants other than that one or of a different strain and like I was saying earlier each strain and each plant deals with stress a little differently don't worry so much you're going to drive yourself or not and make yourself want to quit I am speaking from experience stop stressing

Okay are you knew my cotton candy kush was old but I had to look just to check so I could be sure that seed was November 11th 2008 so I would say it's not genetics

Back
Top Bottom