LMAO Cloning For Dummies

It could be a number of things it's just a matter of getting everything in tune your room your lights your fan your strain knowing what your strains want each plant has its own feelings each strain has its own feelings and I sound like a broken record

Look at beez0404 look I think the last six of his plants has come out mail so every time he goes to try to fill his room he has to go behind and just kill them because they're mail so everybody has their problems it's just a matter of getting everything tuned in once you understand what everything needs to be done everything will fall into place

Idk what happened then I've treated them all the same...sorry it messed up but I did my best
Yeah I respectfully disagree with I'm high on that one. Heat is what causes hermied plants. Yes it could be other environmental stressors or the leaf munchers. But plants can also hermie for little reasons. Hence the need for strain stabilization. I wouldn't be blaming the grower if you only have one hermied plant. Light leak or high temps sure but again it's only 1 plant

Temps stayed for the most part at 74ish during the day...couple times like 81...nights I've seen 55-62...it hard to keep a steady temp here...damn temps outside affect my room like mad...will varying temps do it

I would just like to know so I know what to fix I know it's hard but is there anyway to find out what happened...lights have been on schedule...temps have been good but not steady...feed schedule has been constant maybe some ph curves but idk I'll just chop her in a few days and see what she produces huh

Temps stayed for the most part at 74ish during the day...couple times like 81...nights I've seen 55-62...it hard to keep a steady temp here...damn temps outside affect my room like mad...will varying temps do it
It's about keeping a good range like 12 degrees, I think. But I hit 81 a lot in flower and my plants seem just fine.... but they swing down to 68 so I'm in the good range. Humidity for me stays between 38 and 45 % currently. Not saying these are optimum ranges but they work ok for me...

Is there other plants of the same strain in your grow? I assume so since we're in cloning for dummies...

I mean found have a bit of variance so I don't completely disagree with I'm high, but I find it odd....

I would just like to know so I know what to fix I know it's hard but is there anyway to find out what happened...lights have been on schedule...temps have been good but not steady...feed schedule has been constant maybe some ph curves but idk I'll just chop her in a few days and see what she produces huh
She's gonna do fine. We've al smoked duo of bud with a few seeds. That's what this is. You may not even find seeds.... just get the damn bananas off the plant

What I have been trying to explain to him is that he has 6 or 8 plants of one strain and then one of the other strain some strains can take more of a fluctuation and others some can take more stress and abuse for instance feminized seeds anything that comes from a feminized seed has way more chance of hermaphrodite eating plus hermaphrodites a lot easier I don't recall if it was a feminized seed or not but I am the breeder

And no I am not taking any of this to offense I am trying to figure it out just as well as everybody else

No worries just pluck and flush pluck and flush. She's got amber so she'll be okay.

What I have been trying to explain to him is that he has 6 or 8 plants of one strain and then one of the other strain some strains can take more of a fluctuation and others some can take more stress and abuse for instance feminized seeds anything that comes from a feminized seed has way more chance of hermaphrodite eating plus hermaphrodites a lot easier I don't recall if it was a feminized seed or not but I am the breeder

And no I am not taking any of this to offense I am trying to figure it out just as well as everybody else
Oh okay I misunderstood. I'm with you then. If it's a different plant that makes more sense. It is certianly possible. Some strains hermie more easily than others. That much is for sure!

A couple I plucked off did have a powder in there lol dammit
It's okay. Stay villigant. I was plucking pistils off my budsicle I was so paranoid lol.

Back
Top Bottom