LMAO Cloning For Dummies

As your plant starts to flower it is making buds the entire time almost at the end of its flowering cycle it will start to pop new buds these take a little longer to mature so people harvest Bud by bud at times but I won't Harvest until I can look at both bottom and top and crystals are both ready to harvest

Need some advise looking to flip my plants how many hours darkness do we think and should I give them one final feed and water before darkness

Need some advise looking to flip my plants how many hours darkness do we think and should I give them one final feed and water before darkness
You flip the plant by stressing it. So, i leave off the water etc for 3 days, then 48-60 hrs of darkness. When i bring them into the light, i start, again with plain water, then start feeding with molasses a few days later. Dunno if others have different methods, just what works for me. You could get a clearer answer if you google your strain + how to flip into flower.

420-magazine-mobile1883223145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2026988686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2057410753.jpg
3 weeks from seed only thing it is had is Botanicare pure blend tea every watering and Botanicare pure blend tea in full of spray twice a day once in the morning once in the afternoon

Hey man 7" is above average! A little bent, but hey that happens sometimes! .

I bet her purposely in order to shorten her up I like my plants small and bushy not to mention bending them let's light to the inside nose and allowed inside growth faster

I bet her purposely in order to shorten her up I like my plants small and bushy not to mention bending them let's light to the inside nose and allowed inside growth faster
420-magazine-mobile2139926083.jpg

I call her my bent dragon. If you zoom, you can see the nodes poking upwards. Thanks, iamhigh, this bendy thing is fun

Ok I'm back. My new phone took a crap and it was less then 2 months old! So I'm trying to get all my stuff back on a new phone. Hope everyone is doing well. I guess I also have some reading to do to catch up around here.

Bending the plants is fun for everyone it's almost harmless to them and they seem to like it it does not stunt their growth like topping or family and you can get continuous growth the entire time you got to love these little friendly plants

You flip the plant by stressing it. So, i leave off the water etc for 3 days, then 48-60 hrs of darkness. When i bring them into the light, i start, again with plain water, then start feeding with molasses a few days later. Dunno if others have different methods, just what works for me. You could get a clearer answer if you google your strain + how to flip into flower.
Well that's all good then no water for them plants gone into the abyss for the 60hour stint then time to flower them.

Back
Top Bottom