LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Omg I'm still laughing at the penis post! I needed that! Stuff is going wrong at every turn the last week. Thank goodness the plants are fine. Just everything else going to crap . Hopefully next week will turn around. But that was the first belly laugh I've had in a week. Thanks.

Sorry I was busy today but if you have any questions that you would like answered let me know and that goes for all of you I am in the mood to find New articles to read so somebody find me a new subject please and thank you

Sorry I was busy today but if you have any questions that you would like answered let me know and that goes for all of you I am in the mood to find New articles to read so somebody find me a new subject please and thank you
If your looking for something to research, or maybe you already know. What can I use as a perlite substitute for out side. I put a cover of soil on top but every time it rains its back on top looking like a beacon. I'm looking for something that will blend in not attract attention.

There's a couple things that you can do to increase the oxygen flow through your pots other than the perlite I use coco with vermiculite and I use rocks at the bottom to keep them from having to sit in the water any excess water will drip away from the roots itself being suspended above the rocks this works very well for me which you can always do a little bit more research into it and so will I

If your looking for something to research, or maybe you already know. What can I use as a perlite substitute for out side. I put a cover of soil on top but every time it rains its back on top looking like a beacon. I'm looking for something that will blend in not attract attention.

I put about an inch of playground sand (the dark tan color) on top of my soil outside. Helps keep some of the critters out and seems to hold moisture a bit. Just don't do what I did and run over a pot with the lawn mower and have the sand all stuck to the buds.

I know the plants like to cool off at night but is it bad if they don't ...with light on in flower room is 80-82 and light off it 77-78....

O and I know most people know the strain their growing and the flower period but what if you knew none of that and needed to know when to start flushing? What would you look for to say hey I need to start flushing ...if that makes sense

O and I know most people know the strain their growing and the flower period but what if you knew none of that and needed to know when to start flushing? What would you look for to say hey I need to start flushing ...if that makes sense

You're still growing in soil correct? If yes then a good rule is to flush the plant with just PH'd water for it's last two to three weeks. And I had a suggestion for you regarding this specific grow. Since you do not know the strain or how long it will flower until your trichromes have reached the color you're wanting why not just let it go till you see approximately 30% amber trichromes and then start flushing for 14 days with PH'd water. This will allow you to see how the amber crystals increase over the 14 day flush. If your amber crystals aren't more then 50% at the end of the flush consider stopping with the water, put the plant in a dark closet for a week and harvest it when you take it out of the closet. That will give you a body high and not as strong of a head high. If you're wanting more of a head high start flushing once all your crystals have turned milky. That would give you some amber crystals by the time you harvested but it would be a head high.

Back
Top Bottom