Lollipopping Questions!

ThcSnow

Would it be a good move to lollipop if I'm not using a net? I'm just using bamboo sticks for support! I don't want a lot of popcorn to trim lol xD

There are so many opinions on what to remove/not that I won't touch that at all. However, if you don't want to trim popcorn then lower area defoliation is definitely needed.

I would also add some plants can handle the pop better than others.

This dude I know pulls a mature harvest in 60 days he lollipops on day 14 of flower. I will take 25-28 days in to consideration! I'm going with supersoil so I know it'll take longer than him! Thanks guys! :goof:

Honest to god I've seen it done 4 times in 8 months! He uses coco and canna nutes! Also starts with clones!

Dry is about 3.5

30 days of veg

30 days of flower

3 1000w hps

20/4 veg

12/12 flower

End result is super dense dank ass buds.

Dry is about 3.5

30 days of veg

3 1000w hps

20/4 veg

12/12 flower

End result is super dense dank ass buds.

With only 30 days of flower, what do the trichomes look like? I personally don't like the "heady" buzz I get from clear. I prefer mostly cloudy with some amber. I haven't seen any strain that I have grown be anything but clear after 30 days. :peace:

It's about 10% amber with 40-50% red hairs the strain is red dragon and it's super hairy and it's clean dried weight!

Back
Top Bottom