Lombriga's First Grow: Auto Brooklyn Sunrise From DP, Organic Soil, 110W COB, 2x2 Tent

Typically a week before you plan to flip the lights to flower schedule you remove any lower branches that won't make it to the canopy and you can remove any leaves that block any bud sites. You let the plant recover for the week and then flip to flower.
You can also wait until approx 21 days after flowering as this is the time the stretching of the plant stops.

My rule of thumb is not to change too many things at once. What I mean is a Ca or an Mg def will cause a plant to look droopy. Work on one thing first. The two issues could be related. Defol on a plant stresses it out. Why stress out a healthy plant? :)
ohh so the droopiness may be relates to calmag too didnt know that
yeah i was kinda insecure about the defol too i think if im gonna do it i will wait till preflowef
thx a lot for all the help man im way less worried now

It's natural to be worried on your first grow. Less is more. The plant is a weed and will survive almost anything. Yours will be just fine. New growers should try and run photos for their first grow if they can, only because if they do have deficiencies they can keep the plant in a veg cycle. Autos flower when they want so you have to make sure they grow big fast and leaving them alone, proper watering techniques and good training all play a part in that. But if you get a deficiency then you're running the clock to fix it.

theres only one last thing im concerned about
could calmag harm my soil microorganisms?
No. This is from the Botanicare website:
There are no components in Cal-Mag Plus that are inherently toxic to any beneficial microbes or fungi. ... Using enough Cal-Mag Plus to provide this level of EDTA would easily kill the plants before the fungi or beneficial would be effected.

EDIT: They are almost all the same :)

It's natural to be worried on your first grow. Less is more. The plant is a weed and will survive almost anything. Yours will be just fine. New growers should try and run photos for their first grow if they can, only because if they do have deficiencies they can keep the plant in a veg cycle. Autos flower when they want so you have to make sure they grow big fast and leaving them alone, proper watering techniques and good training all play a part in that. But if you get a deficiency then you're running the clock to fix it.
yeah i wanted photo seeds too but quality seeds are hard to come by here since importation can lead to legal problems, i got this seed from a friend who went to Uruguay

No. This is from the Botanicare website:
There are no components in Cal-Mag Plus that are inherently toxic to any beneficial microbes or fungi. ... Using enough Cal-Mag Plus to provide this level of EDTA would easily kill the plants before the fungi or beneficial would be effected.

EDIT: They are almost all the same :)
cant find botanicare products here, GH calimagic is the same too?

cant find botanicare products here, GH calimagic is the same too?
Yes any brand is fine. None of them will kill the herd of microbes. I look for something with a 1 or 2% N content. The Ca and Mg levels change so I look for higher values on those two elements.

I think that's a medicinal thing.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT MATCHES FOR CAL BOR MAG:
Boric Acid/Calcium Gluconate/Dextrose/Magnesium Chloride

You'd have to post a pic of the label but I wouldn't put any Boric acid in there.
this product is meant for plant feeding. the company has a grower support channel, i asked for the composition and im waiting for the answer

OK I found some info on it. It looks good for what you need. Doesn't take much compared to others but it would be good to know the NPK values if any.

1594672217926.png

Right, so I go back to this post of mine.

If you say the plant is yellowing then it's hungry. It's hard to tell in the pic because of the lighting but some pics with the lights off and a flash or even room lights would help.
Cannabis is a demandful plant. It needs nutes when it calls for them(Mg and Ca recently and now N) and not when the roots find it. Organic growers spend lots of time cooking their soils and they still need to add teas and what not to keep things going. The plant is growing fast and probably about to start flowering so it's going to want a bunch of K soon and if your soil can't provide that then the plant could suffer.

Back
Top Bottom