Lombriga's First Grow: Auto Brooklyn Sunrise From DP, Organic Soil, 110W COB, 2x2 Tent

i looked now and the ph up and ph down i used are expired, but the pH measure of the water was correct
Well if it's an organic soil then you shouldn't need to pH your nutes. The soil will buffer it accordingly. Unless the soil manufacturer says you need to pH then you should be fine. Humus and lime are common buffers and if they are in your soil yer good.

Right, so I go back to this post of mine.

If you say the plant is yellowing then it's hungry. It's hard to tell in the pic because of the lighting but some pics with the lights off and a flash or even room lights would help.
Cannabis is a demandful plant. It needs nutes when it calls for them(Mg and Ca recently and now N) and not when the roots find it. Organic growers spend lots of time cooking their soils and they still need to add teas and what not to keep things going. The plant is growing fast and probably about to start flowering so it's going to want a bunch of K soon and if your soil can't provide that then the plant could suffer.
actually i was upset and exaggerated
the plant is not yellowing at all, the leaves are fine, but the yellower top on the photo is really yellow
im thinking about getting some flowermind actually instead of all the other things, it is an organic line composed only of one liquid bottle and one mineral complex. with this deficiency showing now im worried others will show up soon thats why i thought maybe getting and all in one solution would be better than just solving the present issue. but ive contacted the company asking for the formula and they only said it was rich on diverse microorganisms and humic acids but didnt gave me any useful information . im also unsure on buying the calbormag because i also cant find its nutrient ratios and idk how long will take until they answer me

Well if it's an organic soil then you shouldn't need to pH your nutes. The soil will buffer it accordingly. Unless the soil manufacturer says you need to pH then you should be fine. Humus and lime are common buffers and if they are in your soil yer good.
yeah the soil manufacturer said it wouldnt be necessary to measure pH but with problems going on i thought it would be better but guess it is unnecessary

actually i was upset and exaggerated
the plant is not yellowing at all, the leaves are fine, but the yellower top on the photo is really yellow
im thinking about getting some flowermind actually instead of all the other things, it is an organic line composed only of one liquid bottle and one mineral complex. with this deficiency showing now im worried others will show up soon thats why i thought maybe getting and all in one solution would be better than just solving the present issue. but ive contacted the company asking for the formula and they only said it was rich on diverse microorganisms and humic acids but didnt gave me any useful information . im also unsure on buying the calbormag because i also cant find its nutrient ratios and idk how long will take until they answer me
this flowermind line is used both by people with inert and semi inert soils and people with organic soil as a complement
i got the developer of the line number now ill see if i can get good info

heres a pic of her outside of tent. color is fine but this specific top is clearly lighter than the rest
IMG_20200713_201812686.jpg

and really @MrSauga thanks a lot for all the attention you are giving and the quick answers, im afraid of losing or not reaching the full potential of this girl and guidance makes everything easier
Well we never want to see someone struggle and if I can provide some assistance or guidance then I'm happy to do so. Your plan to put the soils(starter and auto) in one container may seem like a logical thing to do but really you need one or the other. Most companies sell everything you don't need. Next time buy the auto stuff only and not worry about the starter. You can always start the seedlings off in peat pucks or other cheap methods then transplant to the auto soil.
I hear many growers use Recharge when they have organic soil so that maybe something to consider down the road.

Well we never want to see someone struggle and if I can provide some assistance or guidance then I'm happy to do so. Your plan to put the soils(starter and auto) in one container may seem like a logical thing to do but really you need one or the other. Most companies sell everything you don't need. Next time buy the auto stuff only and not worry about the starter. You can always start the seedlings off in peat pucks or other cheap methods then transplant to the auto soil.
I hear many growers use Recharge when they have organic soil so that maybe something to consider down the road.

yeah i think what happened is that she depleted the starter soil and with the recent watering she finally was able to reach the automatic soil. not gonna buy that starter one again

The top new growth is perfectly normal to be lighter in color. The plants is growing fast and as the leaves grow out they will darken. You're looking good right now brother!
thank god lol

so i spoke to an agronomist and long time organic grower friend and he suggested molasses + ewc aerobic tea as that both supplies Ca and Mg and provides some sugars to wake up my microherd
what do ya think @MrSauga?
Organic growers will add molasses, teas and all sorts of good stuff. Blackstrap molasses is high in calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. It also contains sulfur and a host of micronutrients. So yes using molasses provides plants with a quick source of energy and encourages the growth of beneficial microorganisms. I'm not up to snuff with all the organic tricks as it's not my specialty but if you do a search on the forums for AACT(Actively Aerated Compost Teas) or Black strap molasses you can probably find amounts to feed and use.
Here's a link that if you scroll down covers some stuff with organic growing.

so here she is day 25. leaves perked up, guess she was just thirsty before
IMG_20200714_161217082.jpg

the deficiency progressed a bit, got that calbormag thing afterall and gonna apply on the next watering
IMG_20200714_185655051.jpg
IMG_20200714_100416302.jpg
IMG_20200714_100005310.jpg

new growth is assymetrical wtf is that
IMG_20200714_195533293.jpg

and are these preflowers by any chance??? if its im fucked got to get her well quickly
IMG_20200714_200723492.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_100555565.jpg
    IMG_20200714_100555565.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20200714_100356447.jpg
    IMG_20200714_100356447.jpg
    946.7 KB · Views: 47
Yes the growth is perfectly normal. Once you get some more confidence and a grow or two under your belt you're best to learn a training method which will help open the bud sites up and promote more growth. LST for autos is ideal and quadline for photos is another good method. Both have loads of examples on this forum.
I think she's close to flowering... maybe within the week.

hey everyone, been a while since i posted the last time
temps are around 77°C, rh 45-55%
the deficiency problem seems to be mostly gone, i've sprayed the leaves with CalBorMag and only one more leaf showed spots after that

and i've made a risky choice to defol after that but everything worked out great!
here is she just after the defol, day 28
IMG_20200718_185109317.jpg

one day after the defol, day 29
Screenshot_20200722-190813~2.png

today, day 32
IMG_20200722_155019872.jpg

IMG_20200722_154905196.jpg

and im doubt how to count the flowering days, is the day she showed her preflowers (25) flowering day 1?
here are the (pre)flowers btw
IMG_20200721_235344519.jpg
IMG_20200721_235218270.jpg

Back
Top Bottom