long time smoker new fun time grower

teiji2

Hello Ill say I am pushing 30 and am about to jump into the realm of compact space growing. Just wanted to give props for this site for finally pushing me over the edge with all the enriching knowledge you guys and girls share with each other. I am glad I signed up for this site and all the great grow journals I have read over many many stoney nights. So I hope to set up my own plain soil and cfl light experiment in a small upper cabinet I had left over from my old job when I had it. It is roughly 5 cubic feet in size and I hope to post pics after I get it built.

Nice to have you here, Thanks for joining us. :welcome:
Please start a Grow journal and post your pictures. :thumb:
Don't forget to ask questions and post often. :yahoo:
Continue doin' what your doin' Friend. :welldone:
Best of luck with your plans. :rollit:
Happy Growin'
See you around in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Hi teiji2, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Your growing plans are sound.
Read this: CFL Light Tutorial
Glad you came aboard. Make some friends and post often. Much success in your new hobby. :grinjoint: If you have a question or need some help, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :thanks: for joining. :peace:

Mostly ill be growing the fine fruits that come grown in surplus n full of seeds. Most people call it shwag but it gets me high n we call it mersh. All the grows i have watched n helped trim were done wit same type of seeds so got a 50 50 chance of girlz. Plus eventually ill have skills to make it worth purchasing some seeds or gettin a clone from humboldt when i go to visit my mom. its only 12 hr drive from here so the clones should make the trip. Besides bud is bud it just has many types of flavors n highs kinda like cereal so yeah let the grow times roll... And lastly thank you all for the very warm welcome

Back
Top Bottom