Long Time toker

Jim Stout

:cheer:Good Morning to all my fellow growers. Here I am at harvast time again. I do a crop every 120days or so. You all know that each plant is of it's own mind-just like a woman,after all they are females-LOL. It seems that I always have the same two problems every batch. SPIDER MITES AND LEAVES THAT TURN A SHADE OF GOLD AS MY PLANTS MATURE. That and the buds get so heavey that I am constantly tieing them up. So I have weak stems,need advice. The spider mites-I am at war with. Have tried several different cures and none have been effective. I'm now using preditors. They seem to be working. They herd the spider mites up to the tops and then gather in masses on the tips of leaves. Have been gently brushing the off with a 50/50 mix of dish soap and water. I just don't understand why I can't seem to get ride of them completely. I'm very carefully when starting my new crop. Every time I completely clean my room with a pur bleach wash down. I give a very strong aserol bath before putting them in my room and constantly keep watch. Any ideas? or how about any growers in Eugene,Or. that might want to get together and check this out? That would be the cats meow. Also looking for comments on trimming leaves during bud cyle. Every one out there -Have a glorious day and keep om toking. :circle-of-love:

Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you.

I haven't had to tackle spider mites yet and I can't really help with that part but I'd suggest that it's possible that you might be bringing them inside from outdoors. They can hitch a ride on your skin, shoes, clothes and pets.

EDIT: See this link for defoiliating. It's helped me.
Increasing yield with defoliation indoors: What's it mean? How to do it?

Back
Top Bottom