Look at My pics and Offer Advice

By the way, is that your VW in the shed? I use LST and 12/12 in my grow room. I've seen someone that continued to tie down growth and that ended up with a beautiful plant with multiple 4' buds. I've gotten two ozs. off a plant that only got a foot tall with 4 colas. Also, just for your info, we are now competitors, as I now own part of Lowes.

:Rasta:Almost done. I have to put the lock into the doors and hook up the exhaust fans and it will be ready for the girls.
rsz_img_0591.jpg
rsz_img_0596.jpg
rsz_img_0593.jpg
rsz_img_0592.jpg

wannaweed,looks good,I'm growing my 2nd gen out of a box that an office chair came in.and it's doing pretty damn good,I'm only using 1/120w agro lamp and 1/28w cfl.and mirrors.I'm waiting for my seeds to get here from an online source.Can't wait to build them a nice home to grow up in.Keep up the great work! Maybe I'll use some of your ideas if u dont mind.:goodjob:

Cool. I really like micro grows and I have a cabinet similar to yours. My footprint is slightly smaller and I'm using (8) 26watt 2700k bulbs for flowering but I only used four 6500k for veg and my single northern lights female looks great. It's healthy and bushy as hell. This is my second grow. For my first grow from bagseed I flowered in the same cabinet with only 100 watts of cfl and the single plant I harvested turned 3/4 ounce of some prime smoke in 12 weeks seed to harvest! In short you don't need a million watts of light to produce for personal use if you keep a rotation. Good luck!

Thanks Wantoon ! I am thinking of LSTing 2 in that chamber and I tell ya if I can get a yield as you mentioned above, that is all I'm lookin for.
Peace

Dude you need to really at the potential of your grow. What do you really want to do? In the space you are discribing, you aren't going to be able to grow a whole lot of weed. If for personal use than you are okay.

Back
Top Bottom