Looking for a True Co-op In the South Bay

SkyRider

Most of the co-ops or clubs I've been to are more like stores, where you come in, join as a member, and are able to purchase their meds.

I'm looking for a true co-op, where legal MMJ patients come together, and pool their money and/or time together to grow, harvest, and cure their own medicine.

If anyone in the Bay Area can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Please PM me.

Thanks for the reply.

Let me know if you need any help. I live too close to a public school to grow my own, so I'm looking to work with others nearby.

you are seeking a "collective"...
that is where patients get together, grow and share...
then they can sell any excess to a "co-op" to be sold to other patients, to reimburse the overhead for next harvest...
a "dispensary" buys from "vendors", "collectives" and "caregivers" and sells to patients, a simple store...
most advertised shops in Cali are "dispensaries"...
hope this helps...;)

420, thank you for the clarification on collectives versus co-ops and dispensaries.

Are there any collectives that are accepting new members in the South Bay area? What is the typical annual membership fees, and how many hours per week do members put in?

it's not illegal, but there is no stopping a cop from trying to start one and vice verse, a cop joining one, in efforts to bring people down... we do not want to be the responsible platform for allowing this risk to your freedom... remember folks, even though it is legal in California, these pesky feds keep picking off our people one by one... they have graduated from smashing in doors and robbing patients to sitting behind computers, writing letters to landlords and attempting to set people up via the internet... pansies.

Back
Top Bottom