Looking for good Flower advise

fuzzy911

Hi all, im 1st day into flower and done some reading around but im looking for experienced growers tips and tricks for successfull flower.

Setup:

I grow mixed Nirvana Fem White Widow, and Master Kush.
3 Plants total, 2 seem to be of the same kind, smaller and bushier, adn the third is long and string but has long a** branches.

I use 2X26W CFLs and a 250W HPS in 12/12 since tomorrow, currently about 60 days from seed in total.

Temps are around 75-85, RH is about 40%-50%
The grow space is a grow tent by Secret jardin. 90X90X160
Water with PHed water about 6.2-6.8 i guess, and only started feeding some time ago, about 2 feeding 1/4 and 1/2 strenght so far.

I have 3 nute bottle that fit th eflower stage and i want to know if they are any good, or should i buy something else. I have PK 16. 0-16-16 and no trace i guess. Also 2-4-4 CANNA FLORES, and a flower booster by CANNA "Cannaboost".

Should i add nutes with every water? untill now i used them up to 50% strenght, should i go 100% straight or step by step?

Also when is it safe to snap some leaves from them, and what leaves do i wanna snap so i dont damage the grow?

Go easy on me =)

:thanks::Namaste:

I'd try 50% to start and feed every other watering.

Also I feed every watering like 80% of there life. But house and garden has drip clean which makes this possible by removing excess salt in the soil.

I also remove any leaf under a branch site that the site is over 1.5" I do this in veg once then again roughly week 2 and week 5 of bloom.

Can you please share a pcture and explain maybe?
What do you mean by bud site, is it smaller grow all along the main colas?

DSC_3075.JPG
DSC_3076.JPG

So basicly what you say is on day 7, and day 21
I can snap all the fan leaves that grow by the bud sites?
From day to day i take off some yellow leaves that are old and almoast dead, i dont even snap them when you touch them gently they just fall off, i guess its not affecteing flower because its old leaves falling off.

Back
Top Bottom