Looking for ideas to support overburdened plant

livepure

Hi guys, one of my weaker plants recently had a few branches fall over, due to the weight (and some poor training) of the flower/foliage.

I'm looking for suggestions as to the best way to secure the branches given my grow tent setup. I'll update with pictures of the plant when I figure out how this app works . but there are plenty of pictures of my setup in my gallery. Thanks in advance for any replies!

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually stick a scrog screen on them if they start collapsing like that. A bit of light metal fencing or grating will do (there are many options out there) supported either by the sides of the tent, or in my case, by stakes stuck in the pot.

I use little bungee cords hung from above. Endlessly adjustable.
IMAG5120.jpg

Thank you for all the replies! I'm definitely going to have to get some of those bungee cords for the occasional stray branch.

I ended up using a few zip ties and some string for a temporary fix. I connected multiple ties to make a ring, and locked the ring around the highest lollipopped portion of the plant that I could, then supported it with string tied to the tents metal bars. it's working quite well, think of a loose dreaded ponytail, thats about what it looks like. Crisis averted! Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom