Looking for legal low THC <0.3% & high CBD clones: Where to find?

cheeky cheech

Are clones available to purchase with high CBD and legal low THC (below 0.3%)? I live in Oregon and would like to purchase several such clones if they are commercially available.

Or, any growers out there with this type of strain? Any advice is appreciated.

re: Looking for legal low THC <0.3% & high CBD clones - Where to find?

Hi
Welcome to 420 magazine. Best way for you is to look for "clone stores" in Oregon.
Do you know what strain you need? I assume it is for medical purposes since you want high CBD.
There are different strains for different needs.

Are there seed banks in Oregon, if so why no go to the seed bank ask what has high CBD, low THC and grow em from seed. Clones in Oregon got for 25 ea, seeds 15 ea only $10 difference but will addup. I would grow 3 of your choice keep 1 for clones. Stagger the growth if you can. If you can't get to a seed/clone bank, google what you are looking for in you meds and buy em online. please delete link if not allowed.
The Ultimate Resource Page for Cannabidiol (CBD)
I am not affiliated to the above mentioned site, I searched "high CBD and legal low THC". and copied first site I saw.

You can find THC or CBD Oil online. But I would suggest you go with the CBD Oil rather than THC. Because I have read somewhere that it is psychoactive and CBD is not Here is a brief article about THC and how it works. About THC. Or you can grow CBD on your own. But I would suggest that before consuming it consult a doctor and then take it with proper dosage. Here is a link to know more about CBD All about CBD. These are the article which I found useful.

I'm in Oregon and thc is all legal and within the law, unless its edible medibles.
If you have a medical card, stoney girl gardens sells seeds and clones both cbd plants and high thc plants.
Little Amsterdam and club sky high has clones too.
I'm not endorsing any of the businesses I posted. I personally have never purchased from them but I have a friend who has.

Back
Top Bottom