Looking for seeds: Sativa only

nikkiannb

I'm looking to get some seeds online. I prefer sativa dominant. Green crack, blue dream, sour diesel??? Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks

I'm looking to get some seeds online. I prefer sativa dominant. Green crack, blue dream, sour diesel??? Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks
I highly (pun intended) recommend Wild Thai seeds from world of seeds. I grew them last summer. The resulting weed was fragrant, tasty and gave a pleasent energetic high lasting hours from only 2 or 3 tokes. I'm sure I would have been ripped if I had smoked more.

I grew outdoors in containers.

Just be sure that they'll work with your grow space. Some sativas will get Absolutely massive which is fine in the back yard but trouble in a small tent or closet garden. Like the time i tried thai in my 2x4 cabinet and it was growing crazy long branches straight to the ceiling like bamboo!

Ace Seeds generally are (ace ;) ). They work with landrace strains, and crosses of same. They also have "breeders' packs" of some of their stains, although not every vendor carries those. They're basically sets of multiple parental lines of the same strain, so many seeds of each, so you can determine which specific ones work best for YOU. Their Zamaldelica has a lot of fans, as does their Golden Tiger. As do a number of other of their stains. They don't just sell by-the-numbers powerhouse strains; they offer a number of landrace strains (many of them, sativas) that are interesting for one reason or other, can be very useful as a parent in a breeding program, to produce something that is reminiscent of the bud you smoked 40+ years ago, et cetera.

Most cannabis seed vendors that carry more than a few breeders' strains sell Ace seeds, so finding them shouldn't be a hassle. Finding one specific stain that might not be a great seller when so many people want semi-generic DieselWidowGorillaCookies stuff could take a few tries, though.

Seed sellers get faster results---PROFITS--- by hybridizing seeds. They are not interested in landrace seeds other than as a hook to get you to buy. When buying seeds look for words like 'blended' or 'crossed'.

Landraces are NOT polyhybrids.

Back
Top Bottom