Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack feminized seeds

I grew HSO green crack, she took a full 9 weeks of 12/12. She smelled like dead hooker meat. She did have a tendency to hermaphrodite though so I had to ditch her.

lmao wow... that bad huh? dead hooker meat? Their blue dream i got going is looking and smelling beautiful already. Strange to hear that, i heard it smells like mangos from multiple people

I ran into 1 other grower on 420 that had the same pheno, but I hear about the fruity one to.

I have to admit i hear so many mixed reviews on these green crack seeds from them, even different sites will tell you indica dominant or sativa dominant for the same seeds

Don't get me wrong, the smell was pretty raunchy but for some twisted reason you can't stop smelling her. It smelled like old rotting meat that had been left in the sun for a few days. "IF" mine wouldn't have hermaphrodited I definitely would have kept it. I would highly recommend Bubba gift from HSO, thee best strain I've ever received from a seed company.

Don't get me wrong, the smell was pretty raunchy but for some twisted reason you can't stop smelling her. It smelled like old rotting meat that had been left in the sun for a few days. "IF" mine wouldn't have hermaphrodited I definitely would have kept it. I would highly recommend Bubba gift from HSO, thee best strain I've ever received from a seed company.

Funny you mention bubbas gift cause i have one in a one gallon pot that was going to go to another medical patient / friend but he ended up not having room, so i have it going in the tent but it isn't getting much light, figured it was better than trashing it
image-82.jpg
this was taken on Friday

I grew HSO green crack, she took a full 9 weeks of 12/12. She smelled like dead hooker meat. She did have a tendency to hermaphrodite though so I had to ditch her.
well you have a way with terrible words don't you? I am pretty grossed out friend, my fragile little mind does not need any help with horror, we are going to keep an eye on you, I truly doubt that is a good description of any actual experience, please don't take this the wrong way. I wish you the most of the best that life has to offer, I do hope thatyou have a truly great day

Anyone have any experience growing these feminized seeds from Humboldt? I am growing the blue dream by them and they look great but i am curious about either ! Humboldt Seed Organisation Green Crack Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds or Cinex seeds.
hey I got the first like! whoop whoop! I wanted to let you know that "Nirvana" is the company that is responsible for this amazing strain, I like to stick to the OG stuff. Personally I search for "what company created, "strain name" I bought some seeds that claimed to be "Grease Monkey" one time from a company, not HSO, I learned from the experience with them, only one of the seeds lived beyond germination, and they had a short window of guarantee of, don't quote me on this but like five days or something ridiculous like that, and they don't cover anything honestly, they told me first that there was nothing that they could do for me, only to call me back the next day and offer a "one time" replacement if I sent them photos.... can you sense rage? they were in the trash by that point, I could have sent them a picture of someone else's seeds however I could not bring myself to do that, I realized at that time how important the research is, there may be a strain that you really want, you wont be able to get the same phenotype unless you are dealing with the source that put in the time and effort to make the cut, I really want "Pacific Blue" and you can find seeds for the name sake, and guess which company is profiting... yeah its the same one that pulled the stunt.

Thank you so much for letting me share that with you, I have had other terrible experiences, however none so blatant.
Have a truly awesome day friend

well you have a way with terrible words don't you? I am pretty grossed out friend, my fragile little mind does not need any help with horror, we are going to keep an eye on you, I truly doubt that is a good description of any actual experience, please don't take this the wrong way. I wish you the most of the best that life has to offer, I do hope thatyou have a truly great day
Bro I'm literally in tears 😂

Anyone have any experience growing these feminized seeds from Humboldt? I am growing the blue dream by them and they look great but i am curious about either ! Humboldt Seed Organisation Green Crack Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds or Cinex seeds.
Humboldt dream from hsc first time growing weed. Or anything for that matter lol these are my babushkas right now it's week 9 of flower.

Back
Top Bottom