Looking to buy a full hydro set in EU, any recommendations?

PontusLundh

Arvo fellas! I'm looking for a complete hydro set to try growing for the first time.
Budget is about 650£/1010$/820€, this would have to include everything except for seeds :) (I'm going to grow in a tent, so I'm looking for that as well)

I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject and NFT looks most convenient and enjoyable. I've scouted A LOT of sites but only a small portion actually offers everything, they usually skip out on ph fluids and propagation systems.

I found this kit, GT100 NFT Easy Grow 16 Plant - Hydroponics Starter Kits - Progrow Hydroponics and then sticking that into this Dark Room DR120 II 120 x 120 x 200cm - BudBox & Secret Jardin DarkRoom Grow Tents - Progrow Hydroponics

Think that would be a setup worthy of what they're asking for?

Thank you for your time :)
//Pontus

Also, how many plants would you reckon I'd be able to fit on that slab without it getting crowded? Cheers ^^

Arvo fellas! I'm looking for a complete hydro set to try growing for the first time.
Budget is about 650£/1010$/820€, this would have to include everything except for seeds :) (I'm going to grow in a tent, so I'm looking for that as well)

I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject and NFT looks most convenient and enjoyable. I've scouted A LOT of sites but only a small portion actually offers everything, they usually skip out on ph fluids and propagation systems.

I found this kit, GT100 NFT Easy Grow 16 Plant - Hydroponics Starter Kits - Progrow Hydroponics and then sticking that into this Dark Room DR120 II 120 x 120 x 200cm - BudBox & Secret Jardin DarkRoom Grow Tents - Progrow Hydroponics

Think that would be a setup worthy of what they're asking for?

Thank you for your time :)
//Pontus

Also, how many plants would you reckon I'd be able to fit on that slab without it getting crowded? Cheers ^^

Hi PontusLundh!
I will recommend hydroponics.eu, they have a good web shop and deliver by DHL. I have bought almost all of my equipment from them. The prices are good and you can find coupons on the internet that will give you 5-15% discount.

Good luck :goodluck:

Overall you're getting a good deal, it's fairly easy to find good prices online. What is important is return policies, and product names. While you can find cheap products that seem the same, however cheaper then name brands, watch out for shitty return deals.

Remember, in life, it's not about the price, it's about the terms. ;)

Overall you seem like you're getting a good deal. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom