Looking to start my first grow

Pazuzu

I'll be starting by veging and flowering in the same space for the first time around and hopefully will be able to veg or just clone with a mother cabinet, but anyways.....

So I"m starting in a coke a cola machine the inside demensions are roughly 26x18x54 1/2. What size container would I use to house I can only have 4 which I figure is a strech in the space but would like the container to house perhaps 6? So that I can veg 6 and pull out males/weakest plants and end up with 4? Or is that a stretch and should go for 4/2 finish? And what size pots to use would also be informative.

I want to make the tub myself as I have plenty of aquarium and ac supplies. I have a pump that can I have push via tubing to each site and then drain back into the rez. A form of DWC mixed with drip? I could post some drawings I've made for the tub just need to know how many gallons I"m going to need to have ample root space.

Next thing I was thinking was if I could use this inline as what seems to be a rather affordible way of testing vs. hand held meter.

HM Digital SM 1 In-Line Single TDS Monitor Tester Water

As soon as I order the rest of mystuff I"ll start posting pics of the setup and the transformation it is taking.

LIttle background looking at dimmable lumtec 400w/250w mh/hps with
a Super Sun 2 air cooled 6in hood with the higher end vortex 6in 450 cfm.
Was going to give the organic charcoal filter a try due to max space the 6in.
Organic Air Charcoal Fiber Filter - 4", 6", 8", 10" and 12"
GOing with the GH 3 step series flora products in hydrotron pellets.

Thanks in advance,
Paitent in NM
***Wake n Bake***

are you going to keep the plants small? that seems like a tight fit for 4- 6 plants, maybe think about going with the 8" diameter reflector and a lower cfm fan.

an actual coke machine grow room is a sick idea though, dispensing ice cold nuggets ;P

edit;
stoned, was thinking it will be split down the middle and not stacked.

Yeah it is split top and bottom. I went with a higher CFM fan in hopes of turning it down with a speed controller to have more control over the temps in the cabinet.

I also thought it was a cool idea the coke machine, and can't wait to get it finished.

I've been driving by the coke and pepsi places in hopes that they would have some of those glass front machines you see everywhere, convience stores, walmart ecxt. I thought it would be cool to have on to veg in and one to flower in. Use the stuff that reflects one way and lets you see in the other. Display buds......:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom