Beeeef's First Plant

420-magazine-mobile552762937.jpg

Thanks, they're ok. I feel as tho even just on veg it's over kill for my one plant and seedlings. But I know nothing about light.... or nutes.
For sure beef nice set up, I was looking into that viaspectra too. Im currently working with 3 Mars hydro 300. But will upgrade soon here's a few shots, don't mean to blow your thread up beef
420-magazine-mobile1651205678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1146997370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile444060045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile584511429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1540606717.jpg

Update:

97 ish days old around 23 clones taken. As i have mastered the technique ill be disposing of all extras and keeping a select few.

She has been tied down because all the cool kids are doing it so next area of study.

Given 1ml grow big a gal
ph6-6.5,
Average temp and humidity 78/56

Some of the other tie down experiments:

420-magazine-mobile483661846.jpg

If you'd like me to run some tests ill be more than happy exoerimenting and learning. I dont really know when i plan to flower. The buds are not a priority.

Master may be a little strong of a word haha. My biggest problem i came to find was my rock wool cubes were too wet, not taking the dome off, paying attention to node placement in rockwool.

The roots were not serching for water. Heres a example of some more to be tossed:

420-magazine-mobile793308558.jpg

The root riot was taken 10-17. The rock wool 10-13 maybe. These were the first of the tests.

When they were allowed to dry a good bit those roots started searching. The solo cup was also started same time but dryer.

I like rockwool better than the root riot. Feels easier to handle.

Lol btw the only thing I EVER grew before this was mushrooms 3 months prior. In other words I'm inexperienced as hell haha.

Then again I spend about 3-5 hr studying or cultivating a day. This is my future.

Master may be a little strong of a word haha. My biggest problem i came to find was my rock wool cubes were too wet, not taking the dome off, paying attention to node placement in rockwool.

The roots were not serching for water. Heres a example of some more to be tossed:

420-magazine-mobile793308558.jpg

The root riot was taken 10-17. The rock wool 10-13 maybe. These were the first of the tests.

When they were allowed to dry a good bit those roots started searching. The solo cup was also started same time but dryer.

I like rockwool better than the root riot. Feels easier to handle.
Correction. Those roots were not searching, only they were rotted from the rock wool being too wet***

Back
Top Bottom