Let's Get This Tent Setup So We Can Get These Herbie Seeds to Cracking the Soil

Re: Let's get this tent setup so we can get these Herbie seeds to cracking the soil :

And here's what they look like a couple days after trying to top/fim whatever I done lol whatever I did they are still happy lol
image14396.jpg
image14395.jpg

Re: Let's get this tent setup so we can get these Herbie seeds to cracking the soil :

Looking VERY green my friend!! :goodjob:

I notice your leaves are starting to cup up a little bit on the edges..

what is the temps inside the tent? how far away is the hood from the plants? do you have a fan inside to blow air around the tent?

if you noticed on the first picture you posted in your recent post.. the leaves that got caught when you topped it.. just remember that they are like that cause you clipped them!!

not because the plant is a mutant haha

Yeah I know it lol, and it's been in the 90s I think the highest was like 92 this week.

Also... Is the curling of the leaves from the heat? Maybe I should change to a cooler bulb or just bite the bullet and order a good led decisions decisions... Would heat be the only reason the leaves curl like that and the plants are exactly 22" from the light reflector

dizzy dan ... were are u at ?

hope all is well!

dizzy dan ... were are u at ?

hope all is well!

I was wondering the same thing. I have not been on in a while either. Hope he is OK

I was wondering the same thing. I have not been on in a while either. Hope he is OK

i know he harvested and disappeared..

He already harvested??

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom