Low long is considered too long for soil SOG?

Android

I have read that 8 weeks of flowering was typical, but seeing very inconsistent results.
I use 4 plants per square foot and they get there in two weeks. I think it is great, given that I don't use any cloners anymore - just pellets, yeah, and I skip the Solo cups - such a waste of time!

But flowering is very inconsistent- one strain budded very well at 9 weeks, but they had more veg time... and I had plants literally sitting there and doing shit. I mean - they drink water and evaporate and live fine. The problem was that is was the 13th week of flowering already. (indoors)

I haven't chosen my MILK yet (Mother I would Like to Keep), but I have two Red Dragons that perform very subpar (fluffy buds) and grow like babies in Africa. I also have Kandy Kush and a Afrodite speciwomen - and I hoped a lot more from them too.

I think I need to get me a list of 10 strains that are prized, fast and consistent, and always keep a contender to replace your mother with a better candidate - like boxing LOL.

The funniest part is that so far the winning strain in my opinion - is the strain I don't even know a name of. =-I got her a year ago as my first clone and I was never told what she was. I called her Barbara Bush. Two things -one because is takes a lot of balls to be a mother of one president and wife of another, and because she is insanely bushy! I am talking jungle fever.. She was quick to harvest. Low yeald, but consistent and quality - imagine a field of donkey dicks, ok human dicks... but I am a rookie -give me a break.

I need some advise on fast shorty killer strain that grows well in dirt and tea or casings :thanks:

Sorry for following up on my own question, but I mean c'mon! Am I the only indoor soil grower left?
Expert opinions are :welcome:

Flowering time in weeks in soil SOG
I keep hearing it is 8 on average, but cannot believe it!
I say not unless you veg it for at least 4 wks, or unless I see it happen

OK, one more question:
Do you guys and gals count the average total lifespan then?
(from clone cutting to actual harvest)

I have been data mining here for these numbers for days out, but no luck so far...
Average marketable weight of one plant divided by an average lifespan could have been a good ratio for peroformance and output

Back
Top Bottom