Lower humidity during flowering

Diy way to get rid of humidity. Calcium chloride will suck moisture out of the air. It is available during the winter months at just about every hardware store. Its used to melt ice good on cement and such. Place an air moving fan over an open container, such as a shoebox in small areas like half of a closet and i will guarantee you moisture will leave the air.

Diy way to get rid of humidity. Calcium chloride will suck moisture out of the air. It is available during the winter months at just about every hardware store. Its used to melt ice good on cement and such. Place an air moving fan over an open container, such as a shoebox in small areas like half of a closet and i will guarantee you moisture will leave the air.

I do not need to use humidifiers. A little trick if you have the room and need humidity. Get some 5 gallon pots and plant some Garlic or any Veg you like to eat. If you have more then one like I do then put them on a different water schedule and you will have nice Humidity and food to eat. Being in Colorado we are always freaking dry.

Dang CO Finest, you always have some great ideas!

I've since had to add a dehumidifier to my room. Running the CO2 in a sealed room creates a real fast build up of humidity, over 80%! I never had this problem before because I wasn't adding CO2 and I had intake and exhaust fans running. I've set the humidistat at 40% and it's holding steady there with the canopy temps at 88°.

Back
Top Bottom