Lower leaves yellowing

TryingToDo

Hi my baby has a big problem which I cant find out the problem. Their lower leaves getting yellowing its flowers ain't gettin big. Asked in a forum they said it is nute burn and I have been givin plain water since then (approx. 2 weeks) looks potassium problem for me but can't fix. I am using Biobizz light mix its soil gets dry everyday so I give water everyday.
Help meeeeee

IMG_20210511_220749.jpg

IMG_20210511_220746.jpg

Dude today I Fed them with Biobizz bloom and more leaves just got yellow :(
The plants are hungry! Get some nutes into them

Not nute burn. Needs a bigger pot first, and probably more feed if the soil itself doesn’t provide enough.

Feed me , and your right start in the pot you intend on finishing in. They look like they need a good meal m8ty.

If they’re too delicate to handle a transplant then I suppose you’ll have to live with daily watering. Definitely feed then

How are you deciding they are dry? How are you watering when you do? Those plants don't look like they would be sucking that much soil dry that fast.

Look up a BioBizz feed chart - you should be feeding them a mix of Grow (2ml) and Bloom (3ml), plus an enzyme product like Acti-Vera (3-4ml) - FishMix, TopMax, BioHeaven etc beneficial but not necessary - I can't recommend you follow their chart to the letter though, as they suggest adding about 30ml of nutes by the end which is totally OTT for a small plant (10L pots?)

LiteMix does dry out pretty quick so the knack is to water little and often - if the water runs straight through the pot, it's too dry and you will need to water several times until its retention improves; put a kitchen towel under the pot, and if it's soggy after five minutes, it's too wet - if it is too wet use paper towels to suck out some water and poke some air holes in the soil

Every 3rd or fourth watering I use bottled spring water (add a drop of vinegar/lemon juice and let it stand if you're worried about Ph; most people overdo it) and dilute a good pinch of Epsom Salts. You will see the run-off is a mucky colour which is good to rinse out. They will perk up very quickly

CIMG1955.JPG

If the pots are undersized then plants normally show yellowing undergrowth.
Not saying they necessarily are -because your pics don’t show the whole situation. But drying out in one day in soil would definitely tend to indicate that.

Dude today I Fed them with Biobizz bloom and more leaves just got yellow
The problem did not happen overnight and any attempt to fix what is going wrong will not happen overnight either. We will often have to wait 10 to 20 days before we can find out if what we tried actually is working.

Plus, even if it is working the damage already done to the leaves will not go away. It is there forever. We will find out if we found the right fix when we see that the problem has stopped spreading to new leaves.

Look up a BioBizz feed chart - you should be feeding them a mix of Grow (2ml) and Bloom (3ml), plus an enzyme product like Acti-Vera (3-4ml) - FishMix, TopMax, BioHeaven etc beneficial but not necessary -
"Growings" brings up a good point. If using a fertilizer that is part of a larger line of products it is helpful to check the dosage chart for amounts to use plus when they are intended to be used.

"TryingToDo", you mentioned in the first message that you are seeing these yellow leaves but you also said that the flowers are not getting big. So, two questions that might help figure out what can be done to help fix the problem. First question is "How long since you switched over to 12 hours or more of dark?".

The second question is "Can you take another photo which will show the entire plant?" If we can see the entire plant we will have a better idea of how much of the plant has the yellow leaves. Also, some of the regulars might notice something else that might be related.

Yeah its heavy after watering. O have gained some experience as its mu 4-5 growth. But This time i cant solve this issue
Ok, so I'm wrong then, and isn't a watering issue. I wonder if it really is only hunger then. @Growings may have nailed it regarding the expected feed schedule calling for multiple products vs. you feeding only bloom nute.

Grow is 4-2-6 for foliage and roots
Bloom is 2-7-4 for flowers - but they won't do well without energy from the leaves hence the mix
But without an enzyme, you lose a lot of that, especially in coco & light mixes
With coco/lite, you can save yourself a lot of bother with a capillary mat or wick system, as the surface tension only draws up enough to keep it perfectly moist similar to a coco NFT - which I can guarantee you works a treat

The problem did not happen overnight and any attempt to fix what is going wrong will not happen overnight either. We will often have to wait 10 to 20 days before we can find out if what we tried actually is working.

Plus, even if it is working the damage already done to the leaves will not go away. It is there forever. We will find out if we found the right fix when we see that the problem has stopped spreading to new leaves.

"Growings" brings up a good point. If using a fertilizer that is part of a larger line of products it is helpful to check the dosage chart for amounts to use plus when they are intended to be used.

"TryingToDo", you mentioned in the first message that you are seeing these yellow leaves but you also said that the flowers are not getting big. So, two questions that might help figure out what can be done to help fix the problem. First question is "How long since you switched over to 12 hours or more of dark?".

The second question is "Can you take another photo which will show the entire plant?" If we can see the entire plant we will have a better idea of how much of the plant has the yellow leaves. Also, some of the regulars might notice something else that might be related.

Ok, so I'm wrong then, and isn't a watering issue. I wonder if it really is only hunger then. @Growings may have nailed it regarding the expected feed schedule calling for multiple products vs. you feeding only bloom nute.

Grow is 4-2-6 for foliage and roots
Bloom is 2-7-4 for flowers - but they won't do well without energy from the leaves hence the mix
But without an enzyme, you lose a lot of that, especially in coco & light mixes
With coco/lite, you can save yourself a lot of bother with a capillary mat or wick system, as the surface tension only draws up enough to keep it perfectly moist similar to a coco NFT - which I can guarantee you works a treat
First for all thanks for bothering your time helping me. They are both autoflower one is opium and the other one is black Jack. They are in 11l pot. As you can see from the photos the right one is about double size of the left one. And the one on the left side entered flowering approximately 5 days before the other one. When you compare their buds the left one more or less achieved to get big but the other one no going at all. Leaf yellowing problem is bigger on the right one while the other one is having it at lower pace. I suspect of underpotting and underwatering them. As tried everything related to nutes (stopped giving or then tried to give them). Just a few moments ago I gave sensi cal mag at 1/2 of the recommended dosage. And from now on I will decrease the time between waterings.

IMG_20210514_014433.jpg

IMG_20210514_014429.jpg

IMG_20210514_014357.jpg

IMG_20210514_014351.jpg

IMG_20210514_014345.jpg

IMG_20210514_014340.jpg

IMG_20210514_014336.jpg

IMG_20210514_014332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom