Lst tips

tommyb88

decided to low stress train on my next grow, can i also top while lst if so should i top first etc... any advice would be helpfull and pics would be great thanks

you can definitely top while in LST. I would top the plant first and allow it time to recover from the shock and then you can LST it as much as you please.

One thing I will note on your training, don't forget to tie a support around the base of the plant on the opposite side of where you are bending the main stem. This will give the plant enough support to hold it in the soil and not uproot itself when you're making the main bend.

thanks mate, also i read sumwher that its better to start bending after you have watered because it makes the stem soft any idea if this is true or can i just start bending it down whenever thanks agen

thanks mate, also i read sumwher that its better to start bending after you have watered because it makes the stem soft any idea if this is true or can i just start bending it down whenever thanks agen
I too have heard that, but I'm not sure if it's true or not. The sooner you start training them, the easier they bend. If you're bending it down and you have a feeling it is getting close to snapping, just tie it where it is, and the next day you will be able to tie it down further. I never had any problems with the stems being too stiff while I was training mine.

by bending to the point where the stem starts to crack and bend over on itself, if you can prop it up, or tape it up, i believe this is essentially super cropping

once it heals, you will get strong growth

Back
Top Bottom