lurking a few weeks - time to join the community

kazz

Hi all. I've been lurking around here for a couple of months trying to learn. I actually joined the site a couple of weeks ago and planted my first seeds today. I decided this was as good of a time as any to post an introduction.

A little background...

My wife has had some health issues for several years now. Pain meds seem to be less effective than they used to be. Late last year, we decided to see if marijuana would help. Lo and behold, it did! And continued to do over a course of weeks.

Unfortunately, our state does not allow medical marijuana. I decided there was less risk in growing for our own use than being a middle-aged man out trying to score some weed:hmmmm: So I began to research the subject and found this site.

I've learned a lot just by reading other's posts and would like to thank everyone who has shared their experiences. Hopefully some day I will have some wisdom to pass on myself.

As I said above, I have my grow area set up and just planted my first seeds today. I'll try not to pester everyone with questions about every little thing.

Thanks again,

kazz

Thank you for the greeting. I agree that folks seem to be patient with others here and willing to share their knowledge. I especially enjoyed the first grow journal by a member who goes by "Mutt." I attempted to PM my thanks to him, but was unable to do so due to a lack of posts.

If I understand the grow journal guidelines, the grow must be legal. I'm afraid my state is a bit behind the times, so I will not be posting one. But, I appreciate the interest.

Thanks for the kind words. LOL, it's a whole different beast when you actually have a grow started vs. just research.

Back
Top Bottom