Another Canadian joining the crowd

TheDude1337

Hi Everyone,

Just another Canuck coming by to say hello. I have been lurking here for a couple of months and decided to start my own grow. It was something I wanted to do when I was younger, but I never had the money or commitment to see it through. Now that I am much older, I have both time and money, so I thought I would give it a shot. See what I can grow.

I will be paying close attention to the DIY board and I will likely be doing some tinkering with future grows. Right now it is all about learning the basics and getting a finished product. It should be fun and I will be asking a lot of questions.

Welcome to 420 Magazine Dude, once you start your first journal the best way to get traffic if find a few other threads and get to know some of the peeps here. It will draw more interest into what you're doing.

Welcome Dude! If you’ve been lurking for a bit I’m sure you have already come across great content from great growers! Be a sponge man! Lol. A lot of the members here will have links to their grow journals in the signature area below their messages. Looking forward to seeing you around the joint!

I added a link to my grow journal in my signature line. Blew has already been there, and helped out as my girls are sick. I am enjoying this quite a bit. While I will take more than I give to the community over the course of my first few forays into growing. I hope to eventually be able to help others out.

Back
Top Bottom