Another noob just joined

Ima pro gardener but just flowers n bushs regular type lol and I got 19 yrs in. I looked at cultivators permit in co. they want like 4k and the retail sales tax just jumped to 15 on mary. And its like looking at the stars at the avail dispensaries.Hell washingtons not even taking apps for culters.
Yeah I was looking at the producer licence for Canada and holy crap that is a lot of red tape and hoops to jump through.

Ima pro gardener but just flowers n bushs regular type lol and I got 19 yrs in. I looked at cultivators permit in co. they want like 4k and the retail sales tax just jumped to 15 on mary. And its like looking at the stars at the avail dispensaries.Hell washingtons not even taking apps for culters.
Damn thats rough. Thats why you should just get a medical license and grow for patients who cant. Some states have care taker laws and some like colorado people can give you their rights to grow the specific number allowed for that person.

Damn thats rough. Thats why you should just get a medical license and grow for patients who cant. Some states have care taker laws and some like colorado people can give you their rights to grow the specific number allowed for that person.
Yeah we have the same here, or we will have after Oct 17th. 4 plants & 30g dried for recreational, but I am sure I qualify for medical as I am in constant pain from pinched sciatic nerve. If a Doc here says you need 6g per day you can have 30 plants and 1350g dried in your house. I believe you can still designate a grower for your plants if you can't grow yourself.

Yeah we have the same here, or we will have after Oct 17th. 4 plants & 30g dried for recreational, but I am sure I qualify for medical as I am in constant pain from pinched sciatic nerve. If a Doc here says you need 6g per day you can have 30 plants and 1350g dried in your house. I believe you can still designate a grower for your plants if you can't grow yourself.
Oh yeah, and ive heard of people getting medical permits for 80 plants in colorado. One of the main reasons is the patients needed it for edibles and topicals because they could not smoke. Takes more flower to make those kind of meds and what not.

Back
Top Bottom