canadian eh!

gappedout

well I've been lurking in the shadows for some time now and thought it was time to be social. My grow is a 6 x 6 room with 1000w parabo;ic 4 foot reflector I grown in straight coco ,currently I'm growin sativa if I remember right its blueberry strain ,my mothers are about 5 years so don't quite remember...I grow for medical reasons but always seem to grow wayyyyyyyy too much. Just a note when you fall asleep staring at your crop wear sunscreen.:) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: canadian eh!!!

:welcome: gappedout to 420 the best Cannabis Site in the World! Helping Spread Cannabis Awareness throughout the World! Thank you for sharing your garden details. We'll be sure to follow the Sunscreen advise ;). 5 year old Mothers! You must share your skill on keep a mother that long. The questions always rises about potency when cloning for a long period of time. You must share your thoughts with all! You have a lot of good information to add and will be a great addition to 420! Thank you for joining us today. See you buddy in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Please Vote for November greats,...420 Contests - 420 Magazine. (Great Pics Included, also Get to know some great Members!)

BUDDY,
Its nice to meet you but I gotta say.......
growing the same mother now for 5 years????:smokin:
YAWN! don't you get a tad BORED!
I've gotta have at least a dozen or so different strains:slide:
But then again, i like variety:cheer:

Check out some of the new strains that have come out over the last FIVE YEARS!!!!

Hahaha......5 years.....Man!:Rasta:

the beauty with growing the same strain for so long is you know exactly what they need and what the weed will be like....that said in the new year I'm gunna try out an indica just for fun,but I sure do like my sativa

Back
Top Bottom