Notreallyhere in 2009 either: A Closet Grow

Thanks everyone! plans and plants coming to fruition.
the 6 at off site flower room B were cut yesterday- lots of pictures to follow.
one at off site room A is due to come down this weekend. several more staggered behind her.
recently took 18 blueberry cuttings, a few weeks later, all of them took.
Bonsai Mom got root pruned and inoculated with mycorrhizae, took a little to show above ground growth, but now green again! got a White widow clone which is growing out. still uncut, but destined to be a mom as well. no pictures of veg today, but when it is time....

now pictures. no idea how much weight, will tell you in a week when it is dry.

these plants stretched hugely! buds were dense and awesome, but they were leaning all over the goddamn place. still, a good pile for a 400W...

DSC01094.JPG

DSC01095.jpg

trimmed
DSCF17861.JPG

close-up:
DSCF1831.png

mostly done, with a cola. still some in soil at this point...
DSCF17871.jpg

buds!
DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF17911.jpg

DSCF1794.jpg

DSCF1798.jpg

DSCF1800.jpg

so yeah, maybe I can pay rent this month after all!
thanks for reading everyone, more to come!
:peace:

thanks everyone! that last harvest is already gone, but we have one plant's worth on screens now, with a bunch approaching rapidly behind it.

mostly pictures today, I'm just going to talk up here:
first, nug pictures. zoom in!
then, a couple days ago when I had 18 rooted blueberrys. sent several to grow location A, still have several.
last: took 16 cuttings off of my widow mother, so she actually is going to look like a mom now. first cutting, but hopefully my success rate stays high.

so here we go! smoke a bowl.
DSC011091.JPG

DSC01111.jpg

DSC011101.JPG

part 2:
DSC01104.jpg

mothers, widow on right
DSC011051.jpg

DSC011061.jpg

DSC011071.jpg

part 3:
DSC011131.jpg

DSC011152.JPG

DSC011161.jpg

thanks everyone!

Ur grow looks immense dude, i just hope my room is half as good as ur set up when im finished... just about to try one ur totenpoles, looks fun lol will let u kno wot i think dude.

Toke on all :roorrip:

thanks guys!

the veg space is a closet, in a 2'x4' area- feeds two grow rooms using (currently) 3x400w HPS between them. I have more space in there, but need more light... plus everyone is approaching full capacity as it is. my job is to make them run out of space.

totem poles are fun- enjoy it.

hey everyone- happy summer and stuff. have lots of picture today- captions throughout.

the news is that 3 BB came down last week, and one more is due tomorrow.
at this point there are 3 WW in flower, with a clone tray of 16 and a healthy mother. (100% success rate on her first trim, and she is ready for number 2 already!)
plant count also kicks ass: 12 @ Flower Room A, 6 @ Flower Room B, 8 @ pre-flower room A, 23 @ veg.

flower room: 2x400W
DSC011212.JPG

DSC011241.JPG

DSC011222.JPG

this one is neat, notice how 3 are different? those are the WW's!
DSC011191.JPG

when we added the 2nd 400W, heat jumped. we fixed it with this wonderful ceiling apparatus.
DSC011232.JPG

pre-flower room. 8 BB
DSC011263.JPG

Drying nugs!
DSC011272.JPG

DSC011282.jpg

DSC011291.jpg

Veg room: ran out of light, o I pulled out one o the old LED panels. I havent been rooting cuttings from Bonsai BB, just mowing- keeping her alive and small. LED = perfect for this. otherwise, same ole T5's & CFL's.
DSC011332.jpg

DSC011302.JPG

WW clones!
DSC01132.jpg

you do this for a while, you end up with a lot of shit...
DSC011341.JPG

and that's all- catch you in a bit!

Nice looking set up you have. Your plants look heatstressed in the flower pics judging from your leaf curls. You hitting upper 80s in temp? Still looks like a good harvest and buds.

thanks man- temps are low to mid 80's in the flower room. some of the plants are a little burned- the BB likes to stretch into the light... other than that, the BB also love curling leaves- it's kind of a bitch like that.

buds are great though!
thanks!

Your harvests are amazing. I think you have a system that pays off the Buds look Delicous,I hope i can grow 1/2 as well and i will be heavily medicated>:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom