M0nkey's Hawaiian Mariande

Thepurplem0nkey

Tis the season to be BBQ'ing. That means you need a kick ass mariande to go with your meat and fish. M0nkey's Hawaiian Marinade is sweet, with an exotic smell and flavor that go's well with anything and will stimulate any stoners taste buds with several differnt distinct flavors hitting you at once! The ignrediants are cheap, tasty, and easy to put together. Remember: Mix all dry ingredients first in one bowl, and all liquid ingredients in the pot (before adding the dried mix) seperate from one another. Mix both mixtures very well, then slowly add the dry mixture into the pot of liquid. It takes a little while to cook, but it makes your house smell absolutely fantastic (and elimiates any traces of marijuana odor) and is well worth the wait. Here is the recipe:

Dry Ingredients:
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger (Trust me, add it, you wont regret it)
1 teaspoon dry mustard (Trust me, add it, you wont regret it)
Liquid/Wet Ingredients
1 & 1/2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cooking oil
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup Crushed Pineapple in natural juice
1/2 cup Natural Orange Juice (Be careful, most brands are actualy sugar and chemicals. Make sure it's plain ol orange juice when you buy it)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice

Mix all ingredients into pot (remember, seperate first, then add) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a brisk simmer and leave unconvered for 1 - 1/2 hour. Stir occasionaly, I find a whisk to be the best tool for this. Sauce should reduce into thicker type marinade after 1 - 1/2 hours. Remove from heat, it is now ready to be used as a BBQ marinade perfect for shrimp, steaks, chicken, even carrots and pineapple. Sauce will thicken a little more when put into fridge, if you like a thicker consistency. This tastes particularly good on swordfish kebobs thrown straight onto the barby. Keep brushing the sauce onto it as it BBQ's. Pork also tastes good, steaks are amazing if you are in the mood for a sweet sauce, and it's good on vegitables. Enjoy!
EDIT: And yes, I am certain you could substitute some cannabis carmels and/or THC Oil with some of the sugars and cooking oil to make this an excellent medicinal dipping sauce and/or marinade. Just be careful at what temperature you cook the marinade, as the medicinal properties of cannabis tend to break down at a specific temerature I can't think of right now.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom