Mad Scientist's Outdoor Organic Easy Grow

Wow, great find warspawn... man this is going to make me reload my audio mixing/mastering software and play around with some samples... Yeah this audio plant stimulation really is interesting... I mean, before modern humans, it was plants and animals in nature, and so far we have developed a decent understanding of it all thru science. It amazingly all comes together to work in a huge system that makes it all work seamlessly together... I definitely think that this concept is very possible :)

Definitely. After watching those videos on that sight it seems even more intriguing. It seems like it's big in the U.K., but more and more is being excepted by commercial farmers even here in the states. Can't wait till my next indoor grow.

Sorry for the wait guys. I'm just trying to get the seeds right now and am having a little bit of a problem with an investor. Hopefully soon I will be ordering those seeds, but I may be deciding to actually grow another strain as well. I will possibly be growin as well Lowryder Easy Ryder. It's Lowryder#2 x AK47 so I'll be growing 6 auto flowers total and should begin the grow at beginning of May. It just hailed and stormed here last night. Glad I didn't start early.

The seeds are on their way and the strains are: Lowryder Easy Ryder Feminized Automatic, UFO#2 Samsara Seeds Flash Babylon Feminized Automatic, UFO#3 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic, DNA Genetics Kushberry Feminized.
The amount of Kushberry is 6 and will all go in Planter 12x8. I will be growing 3 Lowryder Easy Ryder Feminized Automatics, 2 Samsara Seeds Flash Babylon Automatics, and 1 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic. I was able to get 5 gallon Smart Pots and the soil is now Happy Tree Frog Soil Conditioner instead of Happy Tree Frog Potting Soil as well.
It turns out that Crimea Blue may have a higher probability of becoming hermaphrodites than most strains. Kushberry is perfect for Northern California and should handle the topping better. Also I may not do the Marigold experiment. Can't find a store that sells them near me and don't feel like ordering seeds.

Yay! The seeds arrives and are now in the germination process. I just used non-chlorinated water with paper towels in a plastic bag to do so and put it on top of my mini-fridge for warmth. I didn't get as many freebies as I thought I would so I'm only growing 5 autos 1 Flash and 1 Diva.
DSCN09612.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom