First Hydro Grow: 2x WW & 2x Crimea Blue, Custom LED

Just on a holiday, put enough water and nutes to last 12 days. This is a picture from day 10 without any supervision:
420-magazine-mobile349929294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1331551053.jpg

Will be home soon and start making my 600w COB light

Nice grow stickyiky :)

Spectro - you not scared to have so many plugs,wires and leads all over the place? hahaha.. never seen so many in such a small tent
Need to organize them, yes . but most of them are low power (2-8watt for hydro, 36watts for both TL lights, 100watts for lights, 100watt for the fan) but you do make a point. I solemnly swear to clean it up!

Need to organize them, yes . but most of them are low power (2-8watt for hydro, 36watts for both TL lights, 100watts for lights, 100watt for the fan) but you do make a point. I solemnly swear to clean it up!

Good advice. Plus it will lower the temps a little if you get the strip out of your tent brother.

Plants look amazing. I am glad you decided to go DWC! you are killing it. When you get to flower make sure you add a little cal mag to your feed. The reason is you are using Blurple. They are great light but with my grow i got deficiencies and time and time again i watch the same thing happen on journals. I think around 5ml per gallon but thats for the stuff i use now. Botanacare Cal Mag plus. What are your res temps? If they are getting near 80ish i highly recommend Z7 or some other beneficial enzyme to protect roots in warm water. Great whit and hydroguard i think are some others. Watch your light height. I got too greedy and got my light too low thinking more and harder buds and i burnt the chit out of my plant. i also over fed and burnt my plant.
I guess what i am saying is stay the course and don't get greedy. She is going to be a beautiful productive girl
+reps buddy

I have found a product that eats hydrogaurd it is called garden friendly fungicide by southern ag I use 5-8 ml per 20l premium works well with the cyco Chem range

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom