Lyra's 1st Grow-BluePlanet Nutrients-Soil-Crimea Blue/MorningGlory/BlueHash/BlueWidow

welcome Jfault!

Well, I should have listened to my gut and been more proactive. It's gotten worse. The leaves are curling up a bit on all of the plants now. I'm thinking heat stress. I turned the light down to 50% several hours ago and it didn't help so I will be moving it up about a foot and seeing how they look tomorrow. If they're not better tomorrow I will post pictures.

They're fine now I put the fan on high and turned down the ballast to fifty percent. Also the fan that was blowing through the cool tube had fallen a bit and I put it back in place and everything's back to normal.

Yesterday I started LST with CB and I topped MG since she was mauled anyway. I dipped the piece I cut off in honey and stuck it in some wet dirt. It's still alive 40 hours later so we'll see what happens.

If anyone has any advice I have a small problem.

I went to check on them a few minutes ago and the Morning Glory seems to be upset about something. The outer edges of her leaves are raised a bit. They're not curling in or down but they're just higher than the middle of the leaf.

I'm a very paranoid person in general so I'm probably getting stressed out about nothing. It's been over a week since the last watering so I decided to water them with plain water. The soil was still a little damp an inch down so I hope I didn't screw up. It's just, she was fine yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. The only variable that has changed is that each day the soil is a tad drier.

The other girls look fine but MG is a little more sensitive than they are. If anyone's come across this problem before please chime in. I hope I did OK with the water. And if not I'll be posting updates hopefully helping anyone in the future reading this.

The problem is very slight, so like I said I'm just incredibly paranoid and over protective. Fingers crossed!

Hello again Lyra!!
Just reading your post and i had a thought, if there is no damage you can see to the plants leaves and theyre kinda in a slight cupping shape , raised and not droopy in appearance, i think its just your girl enjoying the light mate:thumb:
When my girls happy and perky her fan leaves are all sort of raised or coming out from stem horizontally, and have a slight U shape, but its just her enjoyin the warmth:) So it SHOULD be fine mate, if they cup the other way or they go brown and start drying out there s something up for sure. But e yeah my girls ' hands ' are usually raised when she s happy..
Hope this may help.. Ill try post pic so u can maybe see my girls leaves.. Goodluck - SMokemup..
2012-08-30_09_57_30.jpg
Sorry its prob not best pic, but this was in morning and her hands are usually straight out and slightly raised bro.. Long as youve covered the basics, SHE'LL BE RIGHT!!

Thanks for the advice! Your girl is beautiful! Is that really only ONE plant?? Jeesh! She's a monster lol

One of mine does that too, she cups her leaves because she loves the light. I wish that was all it was though. 3 of my girls are kinda wrinkly around the edges. It has to be the heat. It's gotten pretty hot out and we don't have AC. It's also been real humid. I figure I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully my girls are tough enough to put up with this a few more days until it cools down.

Thanks for the advice! Your girl is beautiful! Is that really only ONE plant?? Jeesh! She's a monster lol

One of mine does that too, she cups her leaves because she loves the light. I wish that was all it was though. 3 of my girls are kinda wrinkly around the edges. It has to be the heat. It's gotten pretty hot out and we don't have AC. It's also been real humid. I figure I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully my girls are tough enough to put up with this a few more days until it cools down.

Hi Lyra,
In response to your question.. YES IT IS ONLY 1 Plant:) She s nearly at 90cm now at 9 weeks, 12 main branches, and a lot of great growth coming thru.. I plan to flower her soon when she's nearly a metre. Drop by my journal sometime chick.. Later mate, SMOKEM..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom