Howsjosh's LED Soil Grapefruit, Strawberry, Blue Dream, Blue Widow Grow

Ok here is the thing I Just started feeding and my feeding amounts have been pretty low... it's hard for me to believe that it is toxic of anything... the plants I moved outdoors look amazing and have been receiving the same stuff... my soil is a mix of FFOF and amazon bloom and perlite... last night I went to the bar drank way to much and was out of commission today... but the guys in the tent were really thirsty so I gave them 1/2 a gallon each to hold them over till the feeding I made is done bubbling... tomorrow after work I think I might take them outside and flush them and then feed them with the mix... I put 4 Tbsp grow 2 Tbsp bloom 2 Tbsp BBG and 2 Tbsp of cal mag in 4 gallons of water... they seem to be getting worse pretty fast but hopefully this is a good plan to fix it... I almost left out the calmag but I kinda think they need it... I dunno but this is so discouraging...

Ok here is the thing I Just started feeding and my feeding amounts have been pretty low... it's hard for me to believe that it is toxic of anything... the plants I moved outdoors look amazing and have been receiving the same stuff... my soil is a mix of FFOF and amazon bloom and perlite... last night I went to the bar drank way to much and was out of commission today... but the guys in the tent were really thirsty so I gave them 1/2 a gallon each to hold them over till the feeding I made is done bubbling... tomorrow after work I think I might take them outside and flush them and then feed them with the mix... I put 4 Tbsp grow 2 Tbsp bloom 2 Tbsp BBG and 2 Tbsp of cal mag in 4 gallons of water... they seem to be getting worse pretty fast but hopefully this is a good plan to fix it... I almost left out the calmag but I kinda think they need it... I dunno but this is so discouraging...

Dont get discouraged my homie. Your still in veg so while you may lose some time. I think you can make it up and do fine. I wouldnt flush it. I would semi flush it with your nutes. Maybe make a bit more than normal to have plenty of runoff. I forget in what gallon pot they are in. But for my 3 gallon pots....This is what I would do. And again...it could be wrong. Hopefully if so someone will be nice enough to say so and give better advice. But if it were me...I would make a big batch of nutes... Maybe go a little lighter on the Bloom side. maybe 1 tsp to every tbsp of Grow. Or close too it. Leave out the BBG until you switch or at least about to switch. A tsp per gallon of Microblast. And 1 1/2 tsp per gallon of CalMag. Then of course you Catalyst and or Hi_Brix. 1-3tsp Per gallon. Then I would feed half or a bit more of nutes...then wait 10 or 15 mins...Giving any salts of any kind time to dissolve. And then Feed the rest making sure to get plenty of runoff. not flush worthy runoff but about 20-40 Percent runoff. Then from there I would feed as usual making sure to give enough Calmag. Which to me is 1 -1 1/2 tsp per gallon.

Again this is just what I would do. Thats honestly all I can tell ya.

I think it is turning into a ph issue and locking out the nutrients. Magnesium and nitrogen are locking out is What I am seeing. What are you adjusting it to? When we were using nutes I tended to take it down to 6.2 or 6.3 just to make sure that the calmag was within range for proper intake. When was the last time you gave plain water without nutes?

I would flush with ph adjusted water and get the soil back to normal. On reason why we got an RO system so we didn't have any guess work. Another reason we went high brix, no need to ph or measure anything.

Your call, but there is something going on that isn't right and needs to be corrected. If it is just the one then it is locking something out and isn't the amount of nutrients you have been giving.

So yesterday after work I took the plants outside and ran 2 gallons through summer my waters ph is about 6.7-6.8... I bubbles that mix I Stated above for 48 hours and the ph never climbed so I adjusted it with natural up to about 6.3... and gave summer a gallon of the mix... then I gave Bonnie a gallon of water and then a gallon of the mix... the rest of the mix I gave to Grace and Barbie... so we will see hopefully this will get them back on track...

Good thing is even if my indoor plants don't look great I can always come outside to these guys

420-magazine-mobile1016923496.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1575913226.jpg

So yesterday after work I took the plants outside and ran 2 gallons through summer my waters ph is about 6.7-6.8... I bubbles that mix I Stated above for 48 hours and the ph never climbed so I adjusted it with natural up to about 6.3... and gave summer a gallon of the mix... then I gave Bonnie a gallon of water and then a gallon of the mix... the rest of the mix I gave to Grace and Barbie... so we will see hopefully this will get them back on track...

Did you test the PH of your runoff? What did you use as a natural up? What was the Ph before you added it? Outside plants looks beautiful homie.

Natural up is a product by earth juice for raising ph... before raising it it was at 4... I didn't test the runoff... probably should have and thought of it after the fact... I ordered a stronger pump and a 3" circular airstone so hopefully next time I bubble the ph will rise... it's still super weird to me that the outdoors look so much better than the indoors when they all get the same stuff... if the indoor ones don't get better I might just have to bring them outdoors and play the waiting game till October but I would rather not because then I don't learn how to grow under these lights...

The outdoor ones still look great but the indoor ones still look kinda crappy and the powdery mildew is back so I'm going to make this mix of stuff to spray on them...

(Instructions for 1 qt of mildew killer:
Take a spray bottle and add 4 tablespoons sodium bicarbonate, one cup of milk, 1-2 drops of pure neem oil (not the premixed watered down solution), 2 drops of liquid soap (such as dish soap) and fill the rest with water. Shake the dickens out of it and spray the infected area. Make sure you check under damaged leaves and spray them as well.)

and I might leave them outside because I think my grow tent is cursed or something lol...

Well, lets see. Isnt your tent in your basement? Whats the average RH in the basement? Im sorry your having so much trouble in your tent. I wouldnt give up though. Cuz although you can take them outside right now. What about winter? Im not exactly sure what causes that white mildew. I think its from cool temps and high RH. But not sure. Did you get that Mag problem took care of? My Girl Scout Cookie was showing signs of it also. Didnt have the rust spots but has the pretty yellowing with green veins. I think I got it took care of but its still too early to tell. Anyway, Let us know how that mix goes.

My tent is in the basement my rh stays below 60 and for a while was actually pretty low 30's-40's... I haven't made the spray mix yet... maybe tonight... I just fed all the plants a small amount of this nute mix I made and bubbled for 36 hours
4 gallons of water with:
4 Tbsp grow
1 Tbsp Bloom
1 Tbsp Bbg
1 Tbsp micro
2 Tbsp catalyst
2 Tbsp calmag
2 Tbsp hi brix
1 tsp god silica

As far as the mag def or whatever that issue is/was I'm not sure I'll take some pics here in a min and post them... I think the LED's kinda mess with me and stuff looks worse than it might be... I might have to buy a mh/hps so I can try my luck with those...

None of them look that bad bro. I think your doing fine. And those blurples are fine also. No need to change unless you really want to. Just remember that those blurples require more CalMag for some reason. Dont be so hard on your self my homie. Just keep focus and your sure too have a good harvest.

Well.......How are things?

Well first off thanks for posting I am the biggest procrastinator and I tell myself everyday that I'm going to do an update but then don't... so like 3-4 days ago I gave them a feeding that had 4 gallons of water with
6 Tbsp grow
2 Tbsp Bloom
1 Tbsp Bbg
1 Tbsp micro
1 Tbsp catalyst
4 Tbsp hi brix
Yesterday it rained a little bit and I think it's also supposed to rain tomorrow morning... still haven't made the mildew killer yet... most of the plants look medium to me and grace is still a gorgeous beast...

420-magazine-mobile977646409.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1469836657.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1594199216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile871923339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile659753594.jpg

420-magazine-mobile457717157.jpg

420-magazine-mobile47351432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1088383428.jpg

Sorry the pics are probably weird I had to change the aspect ratio to get them to load

Well first off thanks for posting I am the biggest procrastinator and I tell myself everyday that I'm going to do an update but then don't... so like 3-4 days ago I gave them a feeding that had 4 gallons of water with
6 Tbsp grow
2 Tbsp Bloom
1 Tbsp Bbg
1 Tbsp micro
1 Tbsp catalyst
4 Tbsp hi brix
Yesterday it rained a little bit and I think it's also supposed to rain tomorrow morning... still haven't made the mildew killer yet... most of the plants look medium to me and grace is still a gorgeous beast...

420-magazine-mobile977646409.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1469836657.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1594199216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile871923339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile659753594.jpg

420-magazine-mobile457717157.jpg

420-magazine-mobile47351432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1088383428.jpg

Sorry the pics are probably weird I had to change the aspect ratio to get them to load

Hey Josh! Plants are looking good. The first one is amazing! The third one is real interesting looking. Thinking your gonna have lots to do come harvest time. :high-five:

Well I made a batch of the mildew killer and I think I made it too strong... the mildew is probably dead... the plants might also be... I didn't spray grace so she is still beautiful... some of the plants might survive but it's going to be a rough road to recovery...

Damn homie. Im sorry to hear that. Got any pics and what was your mix so we all know

Back
Top Bottom