Howsjosh's LED Soil Grapefruit, Strawberry, Blue Dream, Blue Widow Grow

I have it posted above but my water bottle sprayer isn't a quart it's like 24oz (quart is 32) the mix was:
4Tbsp potassium bicarbonate (earth juice ph up)
1 cup milk
Couple drops of neem oil
Couple drops dish soap
Filled the rest with water

What I should have done is probably 3 Tbsp ph up, 3/4 cup of milk and then the neem and dish soap and fill with water and it probably would have went better...

I have it posted above but my water bottle sprayer isn't a quart it's like 24oz (quart is 32) the mix was:
4Tbsp potassium bicarbonate (earth juice ph up)
1 cup milk
Couple drops of neem oil
Couple drops dish soap
Filled the rest with water

What I should have done is probably 3 Tbsp ph up, 3/4 cup of milk and then the neem and dish soap and fill with water and it probably would have went better...

Idk. I dont have alot of knowledge on in so I dont know anything about your mix. How bad are they? Got any pics

So I finally decided to take some pics the tops on some of the plants are starting to grow... I took off a ton of dying leaves... I might have to clip off some side branches that don't have any leaves anymore... here are the pics...

420-magazine-mobile1965259066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile128736596.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1776043808.jpg

420-magazine-mobile447374389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1488385772.jpg

420-magazine-mobile791425625.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1458212985.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! All that is from some soap and neem oil? What was the Ph up for? Man Im super sorry homie. Although if they are still in veg. Some of those might be fine. If you can fix the problem and nurse them back, they will put out more foiliage. Dont give up homie.

I actually have to move again... like how ridiculous is that... can't I get a break... the plants are looking better not that it really matters now... I think it was from to much ph up in the mix that fried them... the idea from what I was reading is changing the ph of the leaves kills the mildew spores or something but I made the mix to strong...

I actually have to move again... like how ridiculous is that... can't I get a break... the plants are looking better not that it really matters now... I think it was from to much ph up in the mix that fried them... the idea from what I was reading is changing the ph of the leaves kills the mildew spores or something but I made the mix to strong...

Damn my homie. What the hell is going on thats making you have to move all the time. That super sucks bro. That one plant looks like its gonna put out a pound or so. And now you gotta leave it? No way of stalling or delaying for a couple of months? Anyway..keep strong homie. Things will work them self out.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom