Howsjosh's LED Soil Grapefruit, Strawberry, Blue Dream, Blue Widow Grow

Quick pic
420-magazine-mobile1543081493.jpg

Quick pic
420-magazine-mobile1543081493.jpg

Man bro. They look really good. Im super Jelly right now. For some reason Im having a time with these autos. I wish/hope I can get them where yours is at in a couple weeks. Im thinking about turning my cobs on.

Barbie looks like she belongs outside so I def understand that. I think she will do great outside when the time comes. Its good you have 3 lights. So when 1 fails...And it will fail...your not up shit creek. Plus I like how you have the 3 and have the outside ones angled. Your ladies are very blessed. :thumb:

Man bro. They look really good. Im super Jelly right now. For some reason Im having a time with these autos. I wish/hope I can get them where yours is at in a couple weeks. Im thinking about turning my cobs on.

Barbie looks like she belongs outside so I def understand that. I think she will do great outside when the time comes. Its good you have 3 lights. So when 1 fails...And it will fail...your not up shit creek. Plus I like how you have the 3 and have the outside ones angled. Your ladies are very blessed. :thumb:

Yeah that was kind of the plan with getting 3 lights... I can't wait to get those guys outside so they can beast out... I'm thinking of building some kind of green house for them... I don't really worry about smell to much because I can smell 3 grows going on within a block of me... it's kinda crazy how everyone is growing around here... and yeah these girls are looking amazing they really like the soil mix I made them... they went from being slightly deficient to super healthy in a couple of days... I think yours will pick up I've had these clones for over a month and I don't know how long they were in the dispensary before that... although probably not for long clones go quick nowadays...

Hey josh about your temperature and humidity fluctuation yeah, what times do you run your lights on/off? Time of the day I mean. My temperatures and humidity are something Im really tryna get a goddamn hold on, but its kimda tricky lol. SO far I found that running my lights at night and having my lights off from about 11am to 5pm is the best shot I have at minimising the difference in temperature... My humidity is still annoying me though. Its constantly high 50s or high 60s. I havent even started growing MJ yet though. Just other plants

Hey josh about your temperature and humidity fluctuation yeah, what times do you run your lights on/off? Time of the day I mean. My temperatures and humidity are something Im really tryna get a goddamn hold on, but its kimda tricky lol. SO far I found that running my lights at night and having my lights off from about 11am to 5pm is the best shot I have at minimising the difference in temperature... My humidity is still annoying me though. Its constantly high 50s or high 60s. I havent even started growing MJ yet though. Just other plants

@Jurf My lights are on from 7am-1am... The reason my humidity fluctuates is because I turn my humidifier down to 40 a couple of hours before lights out because my humidity rises when the temp drops from my lights being off... At some point during the day the temps go up to 86 probably before we turn the heat off in the morning when my lights are running but it doesn't consistently stay up to 86 it normally hovers around 79-82 and when my lights are off the night time temps are normally 68-70... all in all I think I stay in a pretty good range I try to keep it below 85 and above 65... What I think is ideal (I'm no expert) is probably about 68-70 at night and 80-82 during the day which I tend to stay around... I try and keep my humidity below 60 and above 40-45... I might start turning my humidifier to 45% instead of 40% at night so it is a smaller range of fluctuation... If my thermostat ever shows under 40% its because I was filling the water tank and the humidity dropped or the humidifier ran out of water... But I try to stay on top of that... I keep my humidifier set on either 50% or 55% during the day... depending on how I'm feeling... I could try and keep it at 50 all the time but I think the humidity would rise to much when my lights go off which is why I lower it... Humidity can be a bitch its more important in flower but still important in veg you don't want Powder Mildew it sucks trust me... But like I said during veg I would shoot for 45%-60% during flower I think its good to stay below 45%... I would rather be less humid than more humid... hope all that helps...

@ItsNatural yeah Bonnie looks super sativa I think I'm going to like her... but they are all supposed to be sativa dom I think she just really shows it...

Day 39: This morning I watered the girls I got this 2 gallon sprayer thingy hoping it will help me water in the future when I have the scrog net in but it's to slow but I think I can modify it by taking the little nozzle off the end and taping a funnel on the end... but yeah so I watered right when I got up but had to leave for work before the pots finished running off and when I got home the humidity was super high so I pumped out all the runoff it was still below the saucers that I have the pots sitting on so at least they weren't sitting in the runoff so I turned on my exhaust fan to clear out the humidity...

Also, the other day I did quite a bit of trimming and I took some pics today after I got home...

The group
420-magazine-mobile131023613.jpg

Grace
420-magazine-mobile519630328.jpg

420-magazine-mobile928346338.jpg

Barbie
420-magazine-mobile1624135192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile6356304.jpg

Summer
420-magazine-mobile724395707.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1018117003.jpg

Bonnie
420-magazine-mobile1238510280.jpg

The water sprayer thingy
420-magazine-mobile437958168.jpg

Strawberry Cough clone
420-magazine-mobile72994579.jpg

Grapefruit clone
420-magazine-mobile1687321446.jpg

Side notes: I don't really trim Bonnie because her leaves are so thin I think light gets through pretty well.. The Strawberry Cough clone is taking off and the Grapefruit clone finally seems to be noticeably growing...

maybe... what would your ideal range be?

If I had a cold environment, I would probably do
70F lights out, 82-85 lights on.
Until the last 4 weeks of flower, then I would drop it to
65-67 lights out, 80-82 lights on.

I dont know if it makes a difference or not. But from my research and readings, I gather that at the very least, The colder temps at night during final flowering helps bring out colors in the flower. As for the rest, I have not done a comparison to know for sure. But thats what happens in the wild. Thats what it was a one point used to. But Like iv said. Im just talking shit here and have 0 data to back it up. I personally think your fully in control and should do what ever YOUR research and readings have led you to believe. Your crop looks great homie. As far as the scrog goes. Idk if you read my first 2 journals, but I did a couple scrogs. So I know the troubles of watering and draining the runoff. So if you have any questions, please dont hesitate bro.

LOL I was reading in another journal and seen ImToasted posted this the other day.

Haha i want to tell you something ive heard/read so many times.. with any strain really, the last two three weeks of flower try and get the temps lower then 68 at night and the color will come out in the bud and it will taste more flavorful too. Try it out man hopefully you will get some purple nugs!

Now this doesnt mean shit either lol. As I still see no data, but at least I know Im not crazy and I did read that shit somewhere. Anyway keep on keeping on :thumb:

Day 41: so I thought I would share a quick pic... I think I'm gonna put in Scrog net tomorrow...I think I'm getting my humidity back under control my humidifier hasn't kicked on since I watered... The plants have been growing like beasts... i'll do a bigger update tomorrow when I'm putting in the net because I have to take all the plants and everything out of the tent...

The group
420-magazine-mobile2031969032.jpg

Temp/humidity
420-magazine-mobile387669784.jpg

Back
Top Bottom