Magic

Earth Child

There's this abandoned insane asylum right near where I live. It's 420 acres (no kidding hahaha) and it has something like twenty buildings on the land. The main building is twelve stories tall and all of the buildings are connected with underground tunnels. The place is actually world famous....

Anyways, I've toked up in every building, on a few of the roofs, in most of the tunnels. We even broke into one of the elevators through the elevator shaft. We insulated it, left candles there, built an altar to the gods and whatnot... and toked a bunch of ganj in that room. We've had a ton of fun there.

But probably my favorite story is the time we found the chapel inside the main building. I booked it to the confession booth. My three friends sat in the one side while I played the priest. They all called me father that night, hahaha. We smoked a few bowls in there and I repeatedly demanded their forgiveness :D.

We always hear people walking around... but we rarely see them. I'm positive we've witnessed something supernatural on more than one occasion....

One of the first times I ever went we found a bowling alley and a theatre and swimming pool. I stole a bowling ball : ). Climbing in through a ventilation shaft on the building, I landed on the floor and was standing right above a pile of dead, headless birds.... WHY? Who knows... That was quite disturbing.

Actually, from the roof we can see Canada... it's really a beautiful property. It's in the middle of a forest that backs up to a main road. It's right next to the State Police station, so we have to be ninjas while we're there.

In building H, we were on the second floor. We opened this door and immediately everybody felt this chill down our spine. There were four giant above ground bathtubs... you know the kind with the claw feet? The each had four electrodes sticking out of the inside of them, connected to wires, connected to a button... hydro-shock therapy chambers..... The hospital has been around since the twenties, before my town was even a residential town.... I've read that it's the first place in the country to use electroshock therapy, but I don't really believe it. I feel like that style of therapy has probably been around before the twenties.

Sleeping there is strange. People call me crazy 'cause I'm able to fall asleep in such a haunted place with such a history. But I just consider it adventurous.

I don't really know what gave me the urge to tell this story.... but I haven't been on 420 Mag in what feels like years, so I thought I'd at least say high ; ).

Anyways, if anybody ever gets the chance to wander an abandoned building, take it. Especially if that building happens to have a history like the one I go to.

Love you all, happy tokin

:peace:
Earth Child

You might want to take the reference to illegal drugs out of this post. From the forum rules: "Posts pertaining to other substances, including drugs, alcohol or tobacco are not permitted." I think they frown on talking about stealing stuff too (the bowling ball). Stuff like that perpetuates the myth of reefer madness.

Hahaha, oh boy.

Freedom of speech seemed to die long ago...

Oh well, what can one man do?

; )

:peace:
Earth Child

Nah man it's not like that at all. It's about supporting the goals of legalizing Cannabis use and Medical Marijuana, and thwarting the evil forces perpetuating reefer madness. The site has rules, they aren't mine, but if we want to be a part of this community I think we should abide by them. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom