Magnification question

smokeymcsmoke

hey guys my plant is about 6- 7 weeks into flower and has lots of white hairs all over, first time grower here, i was just wondering, i bought a 100 x magnifier for my plant ( magnification can be reduced on the device if thats too high) anyway, where on the actual plant do i use the magnifier so i can see the trichonomes? ive looked through it on lots of places on my plant, but cant seem to find the right area, any help is appreciated

educated guess the bud sites. the ones at the top and the bottom of the plant mature at different speeds. (or so ive read) dont know if its top to bottom or bottom to top.

hey guys my plant is about 6- 7 weeks into flower and has lots of white hairs all over, first time grower here, i was just wondering, i bought a 100 x magnifier for my plant ( magnification can be reduced on the device if thats too high) anyway, where on the actual plant do i use the magnifier so i can see the trichonomes? ive looked through it on lots of places on my plant, but cant seem to find the right area, any help is appreciated

take a small leaf that is pertruding out of a bud and cut it off. It should have alot of crystals on it. Place it on a table and have a look at it with your magnifier. 60 X is enough power.

Back
Top Bottom