Magnum Plus2 LED 4x4 THCsnow Closet Grow

GreenGuyLED

Hey everyone!

So here's the skinny. I've been growing under 1000 waters for the past 15 years or so and my bro that owns a hydro store here on the west coast has convinced me to run a test for him using some new led light technology he is considering carrying in his store. I'm not convinced but I'm getting a free light out of the deal so wtf right?

Here is the scoop on the grow;

1 magnum plus2 led grow light
4 THC Snow feminized seeds
2 x 3 gallon standard pots
2 x 3 gallon airpots (strange looking shit)
Pro Mix soil
Advanced nutrients Jungle Juice 3 part lineup with Big Bud, Penetrator and CalMag+

I'm gonna veg for 3-4 weeks depending on the rate of growth, I'm planning on flipping the girls at 24 inches. This is my first time growing with LED and my first time growing THCsnow strain so I'm not quite sure what to expect but from what I hear this strain is a pretty decent producer so 3-4 zips per plant should be the target.

In terms of the light, I hooked it up to a kilowatt meter and it is drawing 330w constant power and the initial fireup is around 360w. My first impression is that its definitely a cool looking piece of equipment and it is incredibly bright. Coverage looks decent and there seems to be more than enough light in my 4x4 closet.

The beans are soaking and starting to pop so I would expect the next update to be in a couple of days when I put the sprouts into plugs.

Like I said, I'm new to this LED thing but have lots of grow time under my belt so hopefully I can answer any questions you might have.

Peace

GGLED

*** anyone that can explain to me how to post pics on this forum would help a lot ;)

:thumb:Sounds like every things in order...............

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom