Magnum plus 2 led grow lights?

josephnone

Hello all. I'm just getting into growing and starting to setup my grow operation. I see alot of talk about the LED lights, and I have not seen much about the latest series of lights with the latest lenses. I was wondering if anyone in here has tried/tested the magnum plus 2 lights? They seem to have some good technology behind them, and I like that you can replace individual cells if they go bad, or need to be repaired without having to send in the entire fixture. I feel like alot of the reviews and youtube videos may be sponsored, and wanted to just get an honest opinion from growers. Thanks.

Hello i own two Mag + in my opinion if your just looking to do 3-4plants it will do fine , IT does not work as well as HPS for flowering , i have a grow journal started under Dr Greenthumb freedom 35 , I will be vegging my girls under two Mag + and flowering under 2X1000w HPS , I have seen a much better quantity flowering under HPS , In my opinion you would need 4 Mag+ to even come close , If you go LED you will ned a Magnisum + supplement ( needed under LED ) I would also use a 50/50 perlite / promix when growing with LED ,
Hope this helps
PSP

I have grown two cycles with GreenLamp DiamondBrites from Canada. They shipped to me from Europe first but I hear they are now in Canada. They use the 3w high tech LEDs and have lifetime warranties now. I vegged white Russians under a 3 x 4 space and had two of their 270 watt lights for better vegetation and multiple directions for the light to hit as many leaves as I could. I had no issues with flowering with this set up. The nice thing is their lights cost half of Mag lights and have better warranty. I ended up using 540 watts with same results as my old 1000 watt HPS.

Good luck

Hello Curlyhairfriz

I checked out your light people, I sent them a couple of query emails and called them. I have to say their customer service is great. Their LED's sound very impressive and their prices are much better than any other LED makers, and they make in North America. I must say I am very impressed with their knowledge and lifetime warranty.

I offered to make a grow journal with their lights and for that, they even did me a better discount and so I told them I would spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom