Mainline

Cannaconnect

I mainlined this plant with 5-6 nodes. Then in a week it grew 3 nodes. Do I cut now again where I marked in red, or do I have to wait till another 5-6 nodes to grow then cut 3rd node. I’ve looked online and no where does it say how long to grow out the amount of nodes
For second mainline cut.
FYI I’m making 8 colas

4BFA5FF3-7E53-4792-8BA5-76372E65E8EE.jpeg

DFBCDDB1-6A81-46C9-8A10-EF576A8ABDDA.jpeg

79210CAC-A35D-4408-9AD1-5F36A238DC90.jpeg

If your want yes cut where you circled in first picture then you will have 4 but if u wait a bit longer you can take the part you snipped and clone it. If u did same on both sides you have 2 new plants. But the second picture just like it main stalk grew it will continue stacking node after node. @013 what your saying can be confusing to someone new and misleading you actually don't want the two mains to continue. That's the setting for your manifold. If he lets them continue with lst yes the first node with have two dome out so you technically would have 6 colas , would always have an odd number on each side and the main will always grow larger.

I have not done a wealth of manifolds but the few I did had even spaced nodes not staggered and I let the manifold arms continue out long enough until the odd node spacing started, I had 8 or 10 even spaced colas on each manifold arm but my manifolds ends didn’t get topped and just grew into another large cola. IDK maybe I veered from the text book but mine worked out great.

Anyway I’m always down for learning so this is cool.

Back
Top Bottom