First time grower seeking knowledge on growing Super Silver Haze indoors

So I'm now in week 4.5 of flower and this is what I've learned with SSH... GO VERY VERY EASY ON THE NUTES!! Topping this plant takes a LONG time to recover.

Use molasses 1/2 teaspoon per gallon once in a while throughout the grow. I forgot to flush before adding my flower nutes and I ended up nute burning them, which led to nute lockout. This is my first grow ever and it was not an easy one.

The crystals/ trichomes explode on this like someone dumped pixie dust all over them! I suggest using Beastie Bloomz 3rd week into flower.

Orange hairs developed very early on which I thought was due to my LED's being too close, at one point they were 17" from the canopy, I've since brought them up to 20"+. Now into the 4th week new White pistols are emerging as the buds are starting to fatten up.

Only one of the 6 plants really exploded in height during the flower stretch, which I'm attributing to a different pheno. The smaller compact plants have bigger buds while the large plant has huge spacings between the nodes but many more flower sites.

The waiting time on these is 12+ weeks to finish so this is really testing my patience, but I'm hoping to have really great quality buds!

420-magazine-mobile1541180935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1405789728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1951702278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958424873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile446530354.jpg

Back
Top Bottom