Silver Haze

Has anyone with growing experience grown silver haze indoors? Just wanting a little feedback on it as i have just been offered a bunch of clones but i have never grown it before.

Just wondering if height can be managed without super cropping and what the quality is like?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

this might help plus you can see grows on youtube , normally it gives a good idea , i have heard from friends this strain makes you laugh like fuck lol

Strain Highlights
Super Silver Haze, bred by Green House Seeds, was the first prize winner at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1997, 1998, and 1999. It also won awards at the High Times Harvest Festival. By crossing the genetics of Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze, we are left with a beautiful, sticky sativa blend that boasts an energetic, long-lasting body high. The uplifting effects are a great remedy for high stress levels or when suffering from a lack of appetite or nausea.

Just wondering if height can be managed without super cropping and what the quality is

I ran SSH (via Shanti/Mr.Nice) for many years. I adore it.
The indica-leaning phenos are culls, what you're looking for is the 11-12 week, thin leaved sativa-dominant expression. Like any other sativa-dominant plant, it stretches quite(!) a bit. Flower at 12", finish at 60" is a given. The smoke, is some of the best in the world, hands down. It smells like the new leather in a Porsche + a hint of sandalwood or church incense, imo.
Yield, well, you don't grow it for yield, indoors... It does okay, but when you figure in flower time + yield vs. your average indica 'cropper, the numbers make no sense.
It's not a cash crop plant unless you're outdoor/greenhouse. They require DIRECT indoor light (really, 1000w HPS is pretty much essential) or NO YIELD (and only moderate quality) FOR YOU! .

-Doc

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey brother how you doing I had a question for you I am interested in buying a new LED light to add to my 300 watt Mars hydro do you have any suggestions my 10 is 4 by 4 by 5 foot and currently I have my Mars 300 and multiple CFL slow would like to add one more led to flower under led because it's never been anything I've done I would like to try it because I always flower under HPS

Sent from my Robin using 420

Im not really the person to ask about led. I prefer hps growing. Ive used led but im def not the right person to help you with that.

Yeah I've never really use Led except for for vegging under Broward like to give flowering a try because I read that some deep red and some Led groves they were very successful so I just wanted to give it a shot but I will always be a HPs flowering guy it was just kind of experiment with My clomes

Sent from my Robin using 420

How are the silver haze clones doing and more to the point how are you doing pal? I've got some liberty haze when reading about them I got some good reviews once I got my hands on the seeds I read some more and got some bad reviews not sure what to think so I'll be deciding for myself. I've also heard they're quite fickle to grow so it should be a challenge hope alls good your end .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I didnt bother with the silver haze. I just started a load of blue kripple instead. Wish id done another run of the Amnesia though because its quality but i will run it again after the summer. I havent gtown liberty haze so i have no idea on what its like but only 1 way for you to find out.

I think I'll pop 3 or 4 libertys and do 3 or 4lemon or amnesia haze just to be on the safe side don't want to end up with a full stash of shite and buying my bud from someone else so around two week I'm going to get my head in gear and just get in with it lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom