Major pH Spikes! Please Help

Hello Wiley420 - thanks for getting into the discussion. Your point regarding "water temp" is a good one and something that I had not yet considered. My larger reservoir, (90 liter), currently has a water temp of 84F, which is about the ambient temp in the room where it is located. The CocoPod reservoir (3 liter), is currently at 82F. "Weaselcracker" has provided some links regarding PH - I will research further and will post any relevant data regarding water temps.
thanks again.
Texasdjj

WELL SH...UCKS - My PH is ok BUT WHY ARE MY LEAVES DOING THIS - SEE PIC PLEASE
plant_leaves_turning_left_with_yellow_stripes.JPG
2ndRackSetupforPlants3ftTall_plus.JPG

That's a weird one. Got some pics in natural light?
It may deserve its own thread. I almost wonder if it's some sort of virus type things as opposed to a deficiency. Easier to guess more when we see the colours. But I don't think I've seen that weird bilateral colouring before

Thanks for the feedback - but not what I wanted to hear obviously! Shit!
The picture was taken under "white LED / Magnifying windo" - so those are the "real colors"; Dark green leaf (mostly), then it started getting a bright yellow stripe down one side.

That's weird. The colours on my screen are mostly bright pink/purple. With a bit of yellow. As if it's under an led. No green to be seen.

The reason I mentioned a virus is because it looks a bit like TMV- tobacco mosaic virus. Just looks weird in the pink colours so I'm not sure. Google that though.
If so I think you should be able to get rid of it as long as you don't bring in any other plants till after this one is gone.

Back
Top Bottom