Making e-juice with STX Iinfuzium 420 machine

mojoscot

420 Member
Does anyone have some knowledge of the STX Infuzium 420 infuser? I've had good luck making tincture with Everclear (though I have to boil it down a bit to get rid of most of alcohol taste), but am ready to attempt my first batch of VG tincture with the goal of making some e-juice/thc oil for my vape pen. I would appreciate any recipes or ideas. I need to condense the tincture down to some sort of more powerful concentrate in the machine..thanks in advance.

Does anyone have some knowledge of the STX Infuzium 420 infuser? I've had good luck making tincture with Everclear (though I have to boil it down a bit to get rid of most of alcohol taste), but am ready to attempt my first batch of VG tincture with the goal of making some e-juice/thc oil for my vape pen. I would appreciate any recipes or ideas. I need to condense the tincture down to some sort of more powerful concentrate in the machine..thanks in advance.
Did you ever figure this out

hey dxbbred,

welcome to 420!

old salt was a regular fixture here but hasn’t logged on in a year, mojoscot was new but hasn’t been active much since then either.

did you click or tap on the green hyperlink in middle of the text in Old Salts post?? it points to a recipe created by TheMadDabber

go back to post #2 above and click or tap where it says “how to prepare & load winterized oil“

Many recipes on the Internet explain in detail how to make such a liquid. But I don't think it's worth the risk because you can always buy ready-made. I sometimes smoke a vape with THC-based liquid. I don't smoke THC during the day but only in the evening as I need it for relaxation. I like that I don't feel any discomfort in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom