Indoor
Soil - Miracle grow organic
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 8 26 watt 6500k cfl
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
How Often are you Watering? When needed
Size or Square Footage of Room? Closet

DSCF12222.JPG

DSCF12203.JPG

I don't see any pollen sacks and the formation of the single "pistol" at each side of the nodes is reminiscent of a female flower. However, Until you have the tear-drop with the two pistol hairs coming out, I don't promise ANYTHING!!! lol

Good luck man! CHEERS!!!

I can't tell yet, it looks like just stipules. Female preflowers will be white pistils, and you'll see the ball-like sacks if they are male.

Just keep watching and inspecting! =)
Happy Growin

I think I agree with cgkone. Don't look like calyx to me. But can't be for sure yet. This post was started last week so I'm sure you know by now what it actually is

are you still growing it...hows it looking now ...from the 3rd pic it looks like little female pistils. im intrested in how it turns out:)

I had a Jack Herer plant that looked just like this for the longest time... It's like it would never show me one way or another...I put it in flower, and two or three weeks went buy, nothing. I was getting growth and stuff like that. So I was most definitely saying to myself this is a male plant...And I bought feminised seeds!!!

One day I got so fed up. I put it in 48n hours of darkness, you know like most people do in the beginning of flower. And when I checked back on it...this sucker grew like 5 inches on the side branches and stuff. Then after a day in the HPS light...I started getting cute little pistole hairs popping out on different places of the plant....~ It was a Female !!!!...And yours looks just like mine~ just taking it's time.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom