Male or Female?

EkoGrower

420 Member
All,

I think I know the answer here but just to be sure..

I am growing outdoors an unknown strain, 12 weeks in and today I just noticed the formation of "flowers". Growing in Coco, starting at the 6th internode, top also appears to have the same appearance.

So male or female?

EkoGrow

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 122
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 125
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 130
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 127
*sorry to "Jack" your thread op

It shows bro. Just wanted to let you know that its appreciated by people you probably wouldnt even expect. That's the reason I joined. I can always learn more of course, but I've learned so much and gained a ton of confidence that I felt I needed to give back to new growers.
I'm also a huge proponent of home-growing and I have a passion against the coming onslaught of large corporations like RJ Reynolds and Monsanto muddying up the industry.

I have definitely learned so much more here than YouTube, started growing last November, killed more than I grew, lol but retired and have nothing better to do than learn. On my 3rd grow with babies and 2nd just about ready to harvest, tired of auto's though but definitely a good learning experience.
:passitleft:

Yea, auto genetics are now on par with photo in quality but there's more variety in photo. They are constantly making autos out of new photo strains so that gap will close eventually. The big difference to me comes in yield. I like having the option to veg as much or as little as I like. With autos you're kinda stuck in a timeline.

Back
Top Bottom