March on lansing to stop LEO from harrasing patients

Kingdiamond

Ok people we need to get everyone together in michigan and prepare to march on the state capitol and demand law enforcement stop arresting sick people that are following the medical marihuana law that 63% of michigan voters put in place last year.

We members at michigan medical marihuana association are sick to death over watching our rights trampled something must be done now!

The organizers are working on a date stay tuned as soon as its posted ill add the date to this thread.

Medical Marijuana Freedom March: Proposed for October 7th. 2009 at the Capital in Lansing...Stay tuned for more details soon:peace:

I wish I could be there with you.

Just spread the word the more people who know about how our rights are being violated in the state of michigan the more media coverage we will recieve.

We hope to have local and national media there during the march something has to be done theres registered sick innocent patients being locked up for nothing .

(Link to freedom march website below)

Home

Its on people the good people of michigan recognized our rights to medicate with cannabis and now law enforcement in the state of michigan are waging all out war against law abiding carded patients.

LEO are ripping our homes apart confiscating equipment meds cash and they know that most patients are poor disabled or retired and unable to defend ourselves please if your from the great lakes state support us any way you can!

im in-i sure do not want to end up in a jail cell because of some foolish cop and his own beliefs-keep me posted please- i am new to this site here & plan on becoming a ferquent flyer for sure-
peace-love & harmony---
marlee

im in-i sure do not want to end up in a jail cell because of some foolish cop and his own beliefs-keep me posted please- i am new to this site here & plan on becoming a ferquent flyer for sure-
peace-love & harmony---
marlee

Sorry just noticed theres no reference date it was in november .

The march went well things will only get better here in michigan but remember learn and respect the law and stay within your limits!:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom