Marijauna as a pain killer

Snicklefritz

Hey guys and gals. So I've been seriously considering just one tattoo, right above my pelvic area, right inbetween my hip bones. Anywho, I'm quite the opposite of "hardcore" and don't handle pain too well. Yes, I'm a bit of a wuss in that department. But, I really want this tattoo, and was wondering if anyone has gotten one while extremely high. I was thinking that if I smoked a few joints, maybe that would make me feel less, therefore it would hurt less when I get it.

Has anyone done this? If so, does it work?

ive always noticed that after smoking my pain awareness is increased, stuff doesnt actually hurt more but i notice every little feeling on my skin. on the other hand, after 3 grams of bud i can barely feel my legs, arms, or much of anything.
what are you getting tatooed?
peace out

Get the Tatto while straight. That way you'll remember the insane pleasure of letting someone who you don't know, give you some pain for what ever reason, I can't think of why.................. I got it, I'll ink you up for free, at least it'll wash off and no PAIN.

Get the Tatto while straight. That way you'll remember the insane pleasure of letting someone who you don't know, give you some pain for what ever reason, I can't think of why.................. I got it, I'll ink you up for free, at least it'll wash off and no PAIN.

Lol are you stoned typing?

To OP: I always notice pain is gone when I smoke weed. Like if I pinch myself, I can feel the skin move, but I cannot feel the hurt in the pinch. I'd say try it. I have thought about doing that myself actually :yummy:!

i do think there is some problem with getting tattooed while smoking mj. I've heard so and have no medical ground of proof
but I've heard there is some effect on the blood attributes which might not be good for when getting one done.

You should consult a MD. or at least a very professional and experienced tattoo artist.

I disagree. Pot actually actually increases a headache or what ever pain I have. It just makes me think more about it..

Hmmmm...Cannabis is a great pain inhibitor for me. It cures headaches, removes pain from nerve damage, makes muscle, joint, ligament pain a non-issue. Thank you God for this amazing gift. Conversely, when I have to slow down intake or stop altogether due to supply challenges, all of those things come back and reinforces what a blessing Cannabis is. Cannabis can put you in a mind-set that will allow the pain to be acceptable. Forget the booze and pharmaceuticals, just get high. Use the energy that Cannabis supplies in a positive way.

Actually alcohol thins out you blood, therefore thinning your tattoo out and losing its color. Mary Jayne on the other hand I am not sure of.. but I really cant feel much of any pain while smoking.. I use it as a pain killer and it really makes life that much better.. I do have two tattoos.. both of them received totally straight.. so good call on checking up with a professional.. bongs up and peace out!

i got all my tattoos straight. If you're tight with the artist, i would say go for it. Most places have mixed views on that stuff and can refuse to tattoo you if you appear to be under the influence of anything.

If you end up doing it, you will still feel the pain but it won't bother you (as long as you're tokin on good stuff). I was mega stoned when i got my ears pierced at 12g and then immediately stretched to 10g. The pain was there, but it was just a warm sensation. It kind of felt like dry warm water being pored over my ear.

my girlfriend has a tattoo in the area you're getting it and she said it was pretty painful and hurt more than her ribs. If it was me, id just tough it out, but theres something i love about 2+ hours of tattooing, and then smoking afterwards that is extremely relaxing

i no longer tattoo, but i can say. if you really can't handle the pain well then you should get the tat sober. drink water, and have a starburst :)
Then smoke up after.
:hmmmm:Unless maybe your luck enough to have a bud of Jack or a strong widow laying around.
Almost all Smoke well highten your sense of touch, but the Jack Last for a long time. so u can smoke well before ink time and be mellow about it.
*This is important. panic or anxiety attacks can and have happened.
Be Safe and Mature & CooL:allgood::surf: Party:grinjoint:

I would recommend staying sober for a tattoo.

The first tattoo I got is in the sensitive area above my pelvis and on the inside of my right hip.

Pretty soft skin there... And I've gone on to get six more tattoos all over. I LOVE TATS!

Anyway, if you're serious about getting the tattoo then don't worry about needing to numb the pain. It's really not all that painful, more irritating than anything, like a cat that won't stop scratching you.

And you can always smoke when you get home. :)

I've got one behind each ear and four on my spine. :)

I just need two more and then I'll be complete, I've got this whole balance theme going on.

If it were me i would find some northern lights take one or 2 more rips then what you normally would take and you would never feel it. Stare at something in the room like BayAreaStoner was saying. It seems that my friend get a tat every week he smokes all the time before hand. He said to stick with a strong indica :peace:

Back
Top Bottom