Marijuana and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

atomsk132

hi i was wandering if cannabis can help Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or PCOS my sister has it and i would really like to know if it could help her if you could find out i would really thank you becuz i have no clue where to find out if it does or not.

hi i was wandering if cannabis can help Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or PCOS my sister has it and i would really like to know if it could help her if you could find out i would really thank you becuz i have no clue where to find out if it does or not.

I wouldn't rely on mmj for treatment of PCOS
regular exercise, healthy foods, and weight control are the key treatments
the first step in managing PCOS is to get regular exercise and eat heart-healthy foods
this can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol and reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease
it can also help you lose weight if you need to
PCOS is also managed medically
medicines to balance hormones may help
getting medical treatment can reduce unpleasant symptoms and help prevent long-term health problems, however there are risks with all types of hormone therapy
the tough part is getting any advice from your doctor about mmj use because they probably don't know anything about it
you will most likely have to use it by trial and error to see if it helps with any of your symptoms

Back
Top Bottom